Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it some ugly guy can pull hot girls?? (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    If you honestly believe the bold then then your an idiot.
    Do you know what attractive is?

Attractive is not only looks, it's something about you that attracts the female. Your personality, your looks, a smile, the way you talk to them.

Erik said a girl will never fall for you if she doesn't find you attractive, which is true.

That's where money comes in. But money is not a personal trait from some one, that's something materialistic.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Attractive is not only looks, it's something about you that attracts the female. Your personality, your looks, a smile, the way you talk to them.

Erik said a girl will never fall for you if she doesn't find you attractive, which is true.

That's where money comes in. But money is not a personal trait from some one, that's something materialistic.
      If you put it like that it's different. Cause im no model but I present myself well and I can at least get a decent chick to want to see me again everytime I go out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
        If you put it like that it's different. Cause im no model but I present myself well and I can at least get a decent chick to want to see me again everytime I go out.
        Yeah, what ever it is about you that attracts the girl and makes them like you, that's what being attractive is.

But let's say you don't have anything attractive about you, but you're well off/wealthy, you can get with a materialistic hot girl. Who's more concerned with what you own and how much money you have, and how much money you're gonna give her and if she is gonna live comfortably, rather than her really being interested in you because she shares similarities with you or her really feeling you're the "one" and she finds you attractive.

Comment

this right hurrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Magical Love View Post
            Very few girls would be with a guy they thought was ugly, just because he has a job. If they did they wouldnt be IN love with him, but with his money
            Very few girls would be with a guy that didn't have a job because he was cute. If they did, they wouldn't be in love with him, but his looks.

Comment

Preach dat ***** B!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                Very few girls would be with a guy that didn't have a job because he was cute. If they did, they wouldn't be in love with him, but his looks.
                My girl loves me, Even though im broke. I use her credit Card to pay for MY food. Im a pathetic loser i know lol. But finding a job is hard.

Comment

It's funny how narrow minded people can be. (Kev)

Here's a guy who has probably has all the above qualities (or so he thinks) and believes that's the only thing that matters. And the stuff he doesn't have (money, materials) he is painting it as somehow insignificant. or

Guess what, people don't just magically have money, or don't. It's a personality trait. It's someone living out the fact that, personally, they value living well.

Comment

He's probably a ***et from the looks of him

Comment

Originally posted by Magical Love View Post
                      Women can nevêr fall for a guy they arent attracted to. Im broke and i live with my parents but i still Get girls, because they think im cute
                      what planet do you live on? and you must be a teenager. When you get to the big boy world a broke man living at home no matter how cute he is will have a hard time finding a girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X