No announcement yet.

Ron Paul is a loon and will fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul is a loon and will fail

Seriously, the guy should just stay the hell in Congress. He obviously doesn't want to win, he just wants to lose so he can say we can't handle the truth, or something. So then he can go on and write his expose-all books about conservatism, as if we were living in the 19th century. He should stick to fed-bashing, he is not an expert in foreign policy, and has no experience, outside of reading "Atlas Shrugged", he is not the guy we need to steer our country. And I like the book and libertariansim, his foreign policy and his supporters absolutely piss me off though. They are almost worse than the Obama bots before Nov. 08.

His presidential chances are as dead as bin laden (whom he said he would not have killed or went after).

I'm just posting this before all you Ron Paulians come on here and start talking about him announcing his campaign, this guy is a danger and should not be trusted. He is almost worse than Obama.

/endrant

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    Seriously, the guy should just stay the hell in Congress. He obviously doesn't want to win, he just wants to lose so he can say we can't handle the truth, or something. So then he can go on and write his expose-all books about conservatism, as if we were living in the 19th century. He should stick to fed-bashing, he is not an expert in foreign policy, and has no experience, outside of reading "Atlas Shrugged", he is not the guy we need to steer our country. And I like the book and libertariansim, his foreign policy and his supporters absolutely piss me off though. They are almost worse than the Obama bots before Nov. 08.

His presidential chances are as dead as bin laden (whom he said he would not have killed or went after).

I'm just posting this before all you Ron Paulians come on here and start talking about him announcing his campaign, this guy is a danger and should not be trusted. He is almost worse than Obama.

/endrant
    That's whay Ron Paul does he uses the Presdential race to raise his national profile. Then he cashes in on his new found popularity. You know it and I know it the sad thing is it will still work.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      That's whay Ron Paul does he uses the Presdential race to raise his national profile. Then he cashes in on his new found popularity. You know it and I know it the sad thing is it will still work.
      Indeed. That's why his books do so well.

By the way, I notice you still have my quote in your sig. Do you think Pernell would've knocked Mosley down?

Comment

You sound dangerously opposed to unconventional ideas, friend. But its that conventional bull**** that got us where we are. Ron Paul is trying to break the cycle by trying new approaches, and I'm all for it.

Legalize the drugs! Legalize the hookers!

Comment

Ron Paul is right about legalizing drugs, cutting back out military presence overseas and we need to stop printing and borrowing money like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Ron Paul is right about legalizing drugs, cutting back out military presence overseas and we need to stop printing and borrowing money like crazy.
            Your right. Ron paul believes in the Gold standard and believes control of money should be taken away from privately owned central banks.I guess that makes him a loon LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              Your right. Ron paul believes in the Gold standard and believes control of money should be taken away from privately owned central banks.I guess that makes him a loon LOL.
              All money used to have "redeemable in gold" written on it. Now its just paper... Its just numbers crunched in a computer. That is a dangerous amount of control to give to the federal reserve. Yet Ron Paul is a loon for pointing out that obvious fact?

Comment

Well he certainly doesn't help his credibility by appearing on Alex Jones:

I like some of his ideas, but he's too old and doesn't have the charisma to compete with Obama on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  All money used to have "redeemable in gold" written on it. Now its just paper... Its just numbers crunched in a computer. That is a dangerous amount of control to give to the federal reserve. Yet Ron Paul is a loon for pointing out that obvious fact?
                  It is beyond a dangerous level of control the Central Banks are in control. Governments are their puppets that is how it has been for a long time. Our political systems are designed to fail. Any leader who is prepared to support the present Central Bank system is a traitor. That is all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    Indeed. That's why his books do so well.

By the way, I notice you still have my quote in your sig. Do you think Pernell would've knocked Mosley down?
                    Pernell would've probably schooled Mosley worse if not KO'd him.

Comment

Working...
                    X