Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hopkins was caught on PEDs who would be surprised & how would you rate his legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hopkins was caught on PEDs who would be surprised & how would you rate his legacy

People still say Roy was great even though he had banned substances, people say Shane was great even though he had taken banned substances...
    Now Tarver....
    Thoughts please brothers
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 06-23-2012, 09:37 AM.

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    People still say Roy was great even though he had banned substances, people say Shane was great even though he had taken banned substances...
    Now Tarver.... Plus Bhop did not want the test when Pascal asked (fact).

Thoughts please brothers
    I'd argue the bold. The tests were not apart of the contract. Pascal just threw that out there to stir up controversy after the contract was signed sealed & delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
      i'd argue the bold. The tests were not apart of the contract. Pascal just threw that out there to stir up controversy after the contract was signed sealed & delivered.
      yes that is true....will edit

Comment

Well I'd imagine earlier in his career if he had been caught and continued fighting after that like RJJ and Shane did he'd still be considered great. What sucks is if it were to happen now it would put his entire career in question.

Comment

Considering the circumstances, him being a 45+ year old guy competing/succeeding at the highest level, i doubt id be surprised if he got caught. Sometimes common sense can go a long ways.

But with that said, he hasnt been caught, and im not one to condemn somebody off speculation.

Comment

Wasn't Roy caught with something only banned by the IBF, and something you get over the counter?????

I wouldn't be surprised at anyone really.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Wasn't Roy caught with something only banned by the IBF, and something you get over the counter?????

I wouldn't be surprised at anyone really.
              Roy took Ripped Fuel that you can get from GNC

Comment

Bh gives hopes to all us oldies, but one thing about BH is his fitness. How is possible to have that fitness?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Roy took Ripped Fuel that you can get from GNC
                  you can buy alot of stuff from GNC that you are not allowed to take...

Comment

I'd be very surprised if it was ever proved and yes it would damage his legacy massively. Any kind of cheating tarnishes your achievements.

Comment

Working...
                    X