Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Shot at winning 1st title: Lebron, Carmelo or Durant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

james will always make it outta the sorry azz eastern conference filled with all these ****ty teams and their inflated records, problem is he will never ever beat a western conference team in the postseason, lol, lebron will be 0 and 3 in the postseason vs the west, lol, next year he will be 0 and 4, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      OKC is better than the Heat right now so I'll say Durant.

Lebron and Wade can't seem to play off each other unless its on the fast break. They have clashing styles. Miami needs to be Lebron's team for them to win and at this point they still haven't figured out who is running that team between Wade and Lebron. That will be their downfall. Their defense is sick though.
      the heat will never be any good if they dont ever learn to play physical western conference style play, lol, they can beat these sorry east teams 4 times a year and fail badly on their regular season play vs the west, lol, thats good enough every year to make it to the finals bakk east but they will never ever beat a team in the west in the finals

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        the heat will never be any good if they dont ever learn to play physical western conference style play, lol, they can beat these sorry east teams 4 times a year and fail badly on their regular season play vs the west, lol, thats good enough every year to make it to the finals bakk east but they will never ever beat a team in the west in the finals
        If they beat the Thunder I'm going to die laughing.

Comment

You can't put some of this on individuals either.

Look at OKC..........Durant might be the best player on the team and a superstar.......but he's not a definite leader on that team. They're faceless......and everyone contributes.

Their team structure is much better at this point than Miami......without a doubt. Miami has 3 roll players in Miller, Battier and Haslem in addition to their big 3. OKC's ENTIRE DAMN TEAM lol seems like it's stacked with major contributors. Hardin is on the bench when he's a starter on most teams.

Simply winning a ring in some cases seems moot.

Like Trent Dilfer on the 2001 Baltimore Ravens.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Whether the Heat or OKC win, they should also celebrate with the refs. Especially OKC, the refs should get as much champagne as the players. They were a big part of OKC beating the Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              If they beat the Thunder I'm going to die laughing.
              i would consider it a upset of the highest proportions , lol, no way can the heat ever get a #4 seed if they play in the west, theyd be behind the ****in nuggets and clippers, lol, they can play soft ball bakk east all they want and go to the ****in finals but they got no shot in winning the titlecause they are gonna be so used to playing finesse eastern conference ball, they will get hammered in the finals every year

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                You can't put some of this on individuals either.

Look at OKC..........Durant might be the best player on the team and a superstar.......but he's not a definite leader on that team. They're faceless......and everyone contributes.

Their team structure is much better at this point than Miami......without a doubt. Miami has 3 roll players in Miller, Battier and Haslem in addition to their big 3. OKC's ENTIRE DAMN TEAM lol seems like it's stacked with major contributors. Hardin is on the bench when he's a starter on most teams.

Simply winning a ring in some cases seems moot.

Like Trent Dilfer on the 2001 Baltimore Ravens.
                the heat can win it all if they had a physical body like love in the team, heat need to trade wades skinny lil azz for kevin love. love and gay azz lebron can win it all, your celtics are old but theyre extremely physical, lol, thats the only team bakk east that i think can win it all vs a western team in a upset of course, lol, prime celtic big 3 did it before and unprimed celtic big 3 almost did it again vs my laker, father time caught up to my lakers and your celtic big 3, the heat need western conference players from the west like shaq1 in the early 200 when he won it all with the heat(in the east vs west) and garnett when he went to the celtics from minnesota(from the west to east), love will be the way of the heat so they can win a ****in title, lol, they will never trade wade for love though cause theyre too ****in stupid to even think of that as even a trade option
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 06-13-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  the heat can win it all if they had a physical body like love in the team, heat need to trade wades skinny lil azz for kevin love. love and gay azz lebron can win it all, your celtics are old but theyre extremely physical, lol, thats the only team bakk east that i think can win it all vs a western team in a upset of course, lol, prime celtic big 3 did it before and unprimed celtic big 3 almost did it again vs my laker, father time caught up to my lakers and your celtic big 3, the heat need western conference players from the west like shaq1 in the early 200 when he won it all with the heat and garnett when he went to the celtics from minnesota, love will be the way of the heat so they can win a ****in title, lol, they will never trade wade for love though cause theyre too ****in stupid to even think of that as even a trade option
                  Love... running the court? I think not.

They would need to become a better half court team if they want Love.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Love... running the court? I think not.

They would need to become a better half court team if they want Love.
                    in the playoffs when they make the playoffs they can beat up(in a 7 game series) vs your full court fast paced team with a love on the team . bron wade and bosh will never accomplish much, , id consider them like the buffolo bills of the early 90s, underachievers. with love thyd be physical as **** in a 7 game series vs the west, not like these guys now, run and gun play doesnt cut it in a 7 game series in the finals

Comment

Durant will not be stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X