No announcement yet.

Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “****** Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    This is the problem with the Triggerhappy's of the world. They never understand when things are for fun and when things are real. They're so overly sensitive with their head up their ass when it comes to themselves to the point where they're blinded by things around them.

Of course a bonafide snitch like Trig don't see it.
    nah, this isn't cool

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Who said its only whites maybe you are the racists,whites get blamed for everything how about the racisim against us it goes by the wayside cause we are white its ok to discriminate them. its cool i get ya

Maybe they should balance the racism up a little and have a day where all the minorities imitate white people by acting white, eating bland food and dancing badly?

What do you think?

Comment

This is the problem with the Triggerhappy's of the world. They never understand when things are for fun and when things are real. They're so overly sensitive with their head up their ass when it comes to themselves to the point where they're blinded by things around them.

Your not black so you will never understand you dumb ass wiping jackass.

Comment

I reported that school for racism.

Comment

If you're not black, don't come here talking about oversensitivity, cause you've got no fcking clue.

Comment

Since when did ******s become racist against black people???

It's awkward white people with saggy pants.

Ohhhh, the racism!

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                If you're not black, don't come here talking about oversensitivity, cause you've got no fcking clue.
                I got tissues for both you and trig in my car just give me a minute.

How the hell is ******s racist? I tell you what is racist ''Beat Whitey Day''

http://newsone.com/nation/newsonesta...t-county-fair/

Now shut the **** up.

Comment

Since when did ******s become racist against black people???

It's awkward white people with saggy pants.

Ohhhh, the racism!
                  Oh, right; with that logic 'blackface' wasn't racist or offensive either. I wouldn't expect you to have any sort of understanding about racism at all.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Oh, right; with that logic 'blackface' wasn't racist or offensive either. I wouldn't expect you to have any sort of understanding about racism at all.
                    Of course you wouldn't, you're the prosecuted minority and eveyone elses struggle is water compared to your sensitive ass.

It must be a difficult life walking around with such low self esteem about your appearence and attitude. Go ahead and post another stand up comedian making fun of white people, we don't give a ****.

******s try to mimic black becuase they LOOK UP to black people and white people make fun of ******s becuase they look stupid doing it.

When they mimic ******s they make fun of a sub culture in the WHITE community. You get that, right woman?

Comment

I got tissues for both you and trig in my car just give me a minute.

How the hell is ******s racist? I tell you what is racist ''Beat Whitey Day''

http://newsone.com/nation/newsonesta...t-county-fair/

Now shut the **** up.
                      This is why some parents shouldn't have. CHildren. They come out ignorant like you. Your day will come.

Comment

Working...
                      X