Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'll Be Better, More Motivated For Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'll Be Better, More Motivated For Tim Bradley

Amir Khan was keen to move on to bigger and better things after an unsavoury week ended with an unsatisfactory win over furious WBA light-welterweight title challenger Paul McCloskey.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan didnt look impressive but bradley has to fight off inactivity but I think he beats khan

Comment

you better cause you looked sloppy as hell yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Khan didnt look impressive but bradley has to fight off inactivity but I think he beats khan
        He was fighting a guy who was just rolling, ducking, hands up. Though I thought he won all 6 rounds and he was making connects when the Irishman wasn't just running.

Comment

A mere con is an elite, world class pound for pound champ and soon to be the GOAT. Hes beaten a whos who of boxing and is clearly the class of the world. That is why he fights guys like Paul MC Cartney as these guys are real challenges and a mere just shows what hes all about by dominating this great champion. If the fight would have continued boy would have gotten hurt bad. I dont see anyone in the history of 140 that could fck with a mere, he would have crushed aaron pryor, pummeled Kostya, clowned duran and chavez, and anyone else you could think of except breidis prescott. He doesnt need to fight timmy bradley to prove anything, plus a meres money wont be right for that figt. I bet i know whos next....erik morales. A fellow legend then after that another title at 147against I dont know shane mosley after manny destroys him which im sure the wbc would sanction, that seems to fit the plan. Then he can retire and I'll readjust my all time p4p list i just dont know how to re-do my all time top three with sugar robinson, henry armstrong, and a mere. Im leaning towards a mere one, sugar two, henry 3. Yep thts the ticket

Comment

That fight looked rigged as hell. I have never seen a doctor stop a fight without giving the cutman a chance to stop the bleeding, never. In addition, I found it strange to see the ring physician so furious at the referee, I mean he was so mad it looked as though he was going to attack him. They had to restrain the physician.

Amir Khan looked sloppy and his style was either damaged by Madiana or Pacquiao during sparring. He was hit with flush right hands that once rocked him, he covered up a lot and his accuracy was very poor. Even though he did on my card win every round, at the clash of the heads they were beginning to fight inside, where McCloskey looked as though he would gain the edge.

Bradley, is going to beat the brakes off Amir... he covers up too much, doesn't fight well backwards and he looks reluctant to throw his right hand. Bradley by UD or 11-12 rd stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              you better cause you looked sloppy as hell yesterday
              I don't know what you're talking about. Amir looked absolutely spectacular in those blue shorts.

Comment

You better be.

Comment

I hope so(lol)I hope so..

Comment

Originally posted by Black Dynamite View Post
                    That fight looked rigged as hell. I have never seen a doctor stop a fight without giving the cutman a chance to stop the bleeding, never. In addition, I found it strange to see the ring physician so furious at the referee, I mean he was so mad it looked as though he was going to attack him. They had to restrain the physician.

Amir Khan looked sloppy and his style was either damaged by Madiana or Pacquiao during sparring. He was hit with flush right hands that once rocked him, he covered up a lot and his accuracy was very poor. Even though he did on my card win every round, at the clash of the heads they were beginning to fight inside, where McCloskey looked as though he would gain the edge.

Bradley, is going to beat the brakes off Amir... he covers up too much, doesn't fight well backwards and he looks reluctant to throw his right hand. Bradley by UD or 11-12 rd stoppage.
                    Hahahaha in all my time seriously.. hit by that right and and rocked ....hahahahahaa you hater you must of been watching that prescott fight by mistake again thats how angry you are at khan for doing well for himself khan was not rocked he was caught with
                    one good punch the first and last good punch ftw in the 5 rounds and he was off balance when the punch landed which happans in boxing incase you didnt notice i hope you beleive this will be the khan that shows up against bradley i hope bradley does aswell if he does its gonna be a long ass beating for bradley mcloskey came to survive wasnt intrested in fighting and its hard to look good against a fighter with that attitude ask mosley that after the sergio mora fight khan wasnt even out of first gear in this fight cant wait for khan to fight bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X