No announcement yet.

Fighter of the decade means nothing, here's why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    when did jmm beat pac again?......you saw what happened to erik in the rematch......floyd got away with a gift decison over jlc 1....wtf you talking about!
    jmm tied your boy the first time and then came back and whooped him but got screwed by the judges.

and pac waited till erik was old to rematch him.

Comment

lol @ Fraud outsells Pac. That clearly means he's not FOTD. haha. If only you had a Fraud picture in your avy I would have hit back immediately without reading this worth **** thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        lol @ Fraud outsells Pac. That clearly means he's not FOTD. haha. If only you had a Fraud picture in your avy I would have hit back immediately without reading this worth **** thread.
        Typical pacfart, you can't beat my argument so you just talk trash.

Like I said before, the FOTD award is determined by a bunch of old white men who never boxed and don't know **** about boxing. The real boxers like SRL, bhop and odlh all say floyd is the best.

Comment

What if Floyd won the award? Then those fat old white men are geniuses? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Typical pacfart, you can't beat my argument so you just talk trash.

Like I said before, the FOTD award is determined by a bunch of old white men who never boxed and don't know **** about boxing. The real boxers like SRL, bhop and odlh all say floyd is the best.
            BHOP and ODLH own Fraud's ass. Of course they gonna talk it up. Oscar got his ass whooped by Pac so he hasn't stopped talking trash about Pac since that day. Bhop is partnered with Oscar, so it's in his best interest to agree. SRL, well...you said it's determined by a bunch of old white men. So now SRL is black, so it's agreeable.

Comment

I can feel the TS' pain. He wants the boxing world to hear him out about this.
              But he is unable to do so.

Comment

jmm tied your boy the first time and then came back and whooped him but got screwed by the judges.

and pac waited till erik was old to rematch him.
                do you even know wtf you talking about....pac has fought erik 3 times in ****ing 1 and a half year span......dumbass!

Comment

Does this same logic apply to Floyds FOTY awards?

How does a judge get to judge fights?

They never fought?

How does a ref get to ref fights?

They never fought.

Comment

Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
                    agreed.

they're the same morons that named floyd #1 p4p and gave him a couple of fighter of the years when floyd ain't do ****.

they obviously don't know anything.

Comment

You should tell that to the Mayweathers LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X