Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire is the new Diego Corrales (may he rest in peace)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    He won at least 8 rounds, plus he had the knock down. Wtf are you even talking about?
    Bu bu bu bu but that one judge had it 115-112 for Vasquez, therefore he lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
      Well, I also hate Donaire when he goes southpaw.He hasn't KTFO anybody of note as a southpaw.He hurt Vasquez in the 3rd as orthodox after show boating and then throwing a left hook.Now why the **** did he switch southpaw? he doesn't power as a southpaw.Another flaw that they need to go to the drawing board and correct.
      Wasn't it his right hand he hurt? That may have been part of the reason he switched to southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Bu bu bu bu but that one judge had it 115-112 for Vasquez, therefore he lost!!!
        I think judges should have to explain why the score each individual round the way they do. Some of these guys need to be put under a microscope.

Comment

I think judges should have to explain why the score each individual round the way they do. Some of these guys need to be put under a microscope.
          That's what I said last night...How can one judge be so far off and judge the fight so much differently than the other two?

Comment

I'm still very impressed with Donaire. Only problem I really saw was him not moving out of the way from WV2's jab. the defense, when he wanted to show it, was nice, His countering was on point and he fought with a broken hand. A great showing, IMO and no, WV2 wasn't even in the fight.. How in the hell did you have donaire losing?

Comment

Judges would need to wear a video camera so there is record of what they see, just watching the tv footages isn't enough because the angles are different so in any one fight there can be weird coincidences because the sample size is just one fight.

Video cameras are light and cheap now though

Comment

They really should, i mean the fight was nowhere close. Even having a close scorecard is absurd but a 3 point win for WV2 is criminal

Comment

Working...
                X