Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'He's (Floyd) only arrogant in front of the cameras': Mark Melligen Interview Contin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who can't see that the whole 'Money' persona is just an internet gimmick in real life and Floyd is really just a scared, insecure fugazi is an oblivious, gullible dunce.

Long but interesting article by Kevin Iole about the formation of the 'Money' character:

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yweather042810

Comment

We need more men like pac in the world, floyd is ruining the world hes even in the middle east bombing innocent children

Comment

i think melligen said floyd is a thug on cam... and a quiet **** off cam.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          here is a interview with Pinoy fighter training at Mayweather Gym....

he saying floyd's arrogance is only a front on camera but wont comment on the fight ... pac & floyd fans, what you think

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-spo...igen-interview
          no one cares if he's arrogant or not... just get in the ring and fight pac.

Comment

without the bad guy things just seem to be boring ie. music, movies, sports, religion, and life period theres always good and bad... i think its more that the people on top set these guys up to be what they potray to be its all entertainment and influence!!! once you people understand that its all business at the end of the day maybe u will be able to accept things for what they are and move on. its just the world we live in higher ups create people to influnce the masses.... boxing, wwf, music, politicts, etc its all the same. floyd is no thug we all know that even in his interviews after his fights he gives his opponents the utmost respect but before the fight he talks all the **** in the world it works 4 him though because he hyped the fight with all the bull**** and everyone watched...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              we all beat women? is that what you're saying?
              is that what i typed? if not, dont ask me some stupiud sh it.

Comment

Mayweather has the most captivating persona in boxing. He's like a more refined Ali.

Pacquaio doesn't have any personality at all. I've never even heard his voice. He's a puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
                  Mayweather has the most captivating persona in boxing. He's like a more refined Ali.

Pacquaio doesn't have any personality at all. I've never even heard his voice. He's a puppet.
                  manchurian canidate!!!!!!!!!!! and in all actuality if all boxers were like pac personality wise there would be less to talk about.... and these posters wouldnt have much to complain about! controvery sales, floyd brings traffic to any boxing site with his negative persona and thats life baby!!!!!!!

Comment

for me floyd doesn't really need to be an a$shole in front of camera just to sell his fights. if you have to do that it's like you're admitting that there are flaws in your game. if you got a good game, just be your natural self in and out of the ring and people will buy your fights.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      for me floyd doesn't really need to be an a$shole in front of camera just to sell his fights. if you have to do that it's like you're admitting that there are flaws in your game. if you got a good game, just be your natural self in and out of the ring and people will buy your fights.
                      trust me... it's not an act or a persona... wifebeater really is an a$$hole. he beats women in real life and pokes security guards in the eye because he think he can get away with it and he pretends to be hetero when we all know he smokes ellerbe's pole.

but no one cares about that if he'd just get in the ring and fight pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X