Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum & don king laughing at Mike Tyson

5:12

Thoughts on what you saw?

I thought it was pretty awkward to see tyson and king together like that.

I also found it extremely weird how arum and king devilishly looked at each other laughing while Mike was talking.

Nice little production there. Excellent host.

Comment

Why does Tyson keep saying "Hey man" when talking to this woman? And why does he shake hands and laugh with the man that wrecked his career and stole his money?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Why does Tyson keep saying "Hey man" when talking to this woman? And why does he shake hands and laugh with the man that wrecked his career and stole his money?
        Well he probably no longer care about money anymore to a certain degree. I remember him saying that all the belts and money he had no longer meant anything to him. He only really cares about his family now. So he probably looked back at what happened then and forgave.

Comment

Did a stripper rub her dirty snatch on the side of Tyson's face?

Comment

Molly Sullivan could get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              he trying to be civil lol, i wouldnt have minded if he kod both of them though

Comment

Mike should have stabbed them both..... without doubt he'd instantly become the GOAT

Comment

Mike is humble, maybe trying to be a little nice on cameras to those two ****ers instead being IRON MIKE.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Mike is humble, maybe trying to be a little nice on cameras to those two ****ers instead being IRON MIKE.
                    Yeah he's just being professional, he's a promoter himself now. Same with Mayweather Jr. who gave Arum and King credit in his speech.

Comment

Working...
                    X