No announcement yet.

Is the death penalty immoral?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    its seems logical to take a mans life if he took another ones. but we didnt bring those people in to the world we dont have the right to take them out
    They didn't have the right to take their victim's life either .....and they didn't much care bout those people's rights.......so why should we care bout theirs????

Im a firm believer in "the golden rule" ........treat others the same you wanna be treated.......but I also believe you give the same amount of respect and consideration as you get from them.....

You do me good.....imma do you real good.......you do me foul....well...less just say you don't wanna do me foul........

If you took it upon your hands to take some ones right to live......you forfeited your own"right" to live......it's that simple in my eyes.....

and even then we are still being considerate to those scum bags because our society makes sure you don't suffer a long agonizing drawn out death..........we kill kats fast and painless...........something im sure the killers didn't care for with their victims....
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 02-27-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

If somebody murders your loved one, Then you should be allowed to kill the murderer. I can think of so many people that should be killed to make this world a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
        What do you guys think about this topic??
        Great thread bro......green k delivered!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
          They didn't have the right to take their victim's life either .....and they didn't much care bout those people's rights.......so why should we care bout theirs????

Im a firm believer in "the golden rule" ........treat others the same you wanna be treated.......but I also believe you give the same amount of respect and consideration as you get from them.....

You do me good.....imma do you real good.......you do me foul....well...less just say you don't wanna do me foul........

If you took it upon your hands to take some ones right to live......you forfeited your own"right" to live......it's that simple in my eyes.....

and even then we are still being considerate to those scum bags because our society makes sure you don't suffer a long agonizing drawn out death..........we kill kats fast and painless...........something im sure the killers didn't care for with their victims....
          i agree with you but taking their life is simply giving them a ticket to escape suffering here on earth. let them starve have a brutal suffering here alive and they will beg to be dead. Let them really pay for what they did

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            i agree with you but taking their life is simply giving them a ticket to escape suffering here on earth. let them starve have a brutal suffering here alive and they will beg to be dead. Let them really pay for what they did
            That's just it though we are not a cruel or barbarian society.......we won't turture this degenerates we won't maim them and allow them to suffer......we will put them up in a jail....way from the elements.....give them a roof over their head.....feed them 3 times a day.....and even allow them luxuries such as time in the yard for play time and TV time....even computer time!!! hahahhahahhah........(inside joke)....all the mean time you and I (tax payers) fit the bill..........

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
              Great thread bro......green k delivered!!!
              Thanks!!

I have the same mentality as a lot of you do "ojo por ojo diente por diente" It's not right when some of this criminals rape a child or kill just for the fun of it, and then like you said we have to pay high ****ing taxes and support this fvucker in jail it's just wrong.

Numbers 35:30-35
              Bible

Comment

people are still not really getting it. It isn't so much of a "if he kills he deserves to die" I don't think any of us are really debating that.

What we're debating is if the government should have the right to kill someone.
                Specially since they've killed INNOCENT people before.
                In a perfect world only bad people that deserved it would get the death penalty, but we don't live int that world. If an innocent person is put to death it's pretty much the fault of the people who allowed the government to kill him in the first place.

which is all of you.

Comment

Just today 4 students here in Chardon, Ohio where shot, 2 of them are now death, what should be the penalty for the ****er who did this??

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
                    Just today 4 students here in Chardon, Ohio where shot, 2 of them are now death, what should be the penalty for the ****er who did this??
                    he should be given a life time supply of taffy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      people are still not really getting it. It isn't so much of a "if he kills he deserves to die" I don't think any of us are really debating that.

What we're debating is if the government should have the right to kill someone.
                      Specially since they've killed INNOCENT people before.
                      In a perfect world only bad people that deserved it would get the death penalty, but we don't live int that world. If an innocent person is put to death it's pretty much the fault of the people who allowed the government to kill him in the first place.

which is all of you.
                      well we're not really talking about the rare mistakes they make in convicting innocent people to the death penalty, this thread is basically asking if you agree with the concept or not. i think people who have clear cut evidence should only really be convicted. does that sound better? how many times have people who have been given the death penality been innocent? i never looked into it but i remember seeing a documentary where they believed this one guy was.

Comment

Working...
                      X