Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: The End of an Era, For Marquez, is Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: The End of an Era, For Marquez, is Coming!

WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is counting down the days until his second defense of his world world title, on Saturday night against former four division champion Juan Manuel Marquez at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. HBO Pay-Per-View will televise the event.

What can we expect on Oct. 12? Why do you feel you will beat Marquez?

Marquez: Juan Manuel Márquez took this fight because I have something he wants. My world championship title belt. I am all that stands between him and history. He wants to become México's first champion to win world titles in five different weight division.

He wants that and I want something else. I want to beat Márquez to heighten my legacy in boxing. This fight is my date with destiny. [Click Here To Read More]

Awwww yeaaaah . . Can't wait for Saturday, Bradleys going down.

Comment

can't wait. no way this fight disappoints!

Comment

Good fight

Bradley needs to give Marquez a boxing lesson. Bradley better not go toe to toe with Marquez or he will be in serious trouble think, concussion.

Comment

do it, Timmy...i'll be rooting for you...i'll be the only one in a fight party full of mexicans

Comment

i tell you this fight isnt an easy one to figure butt...
            for those interested i have a betting prop going on this one:
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=613366

Comment

Believe it or not I pull for JMM in every fight when he is not fighting PAC

I want desperately to see that same right hand that put Pac in outerspace to land on Bradley hahaha

I hope its a brawl ,,,,,,,,,,,,,AWESOME fight nite !!!!!!

Comment

If Bradley keeps his hands up it will never happen

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Believe it or not I pull for JMM in every fight when he is not fighting PAC

I want desperately to see that same right hand that put Pac in outerspace to land on Bradley hahaha

I hope its a brawl ,,,,,,,,,,,,,AWESOME fight nite !!!!!!
                If Bradley becomes careless is the only way Marquez will be him. Bradley by decision.

Comment

Well Timmy there's a problem here Marquez is coming to win also and never thinks of losing he also makes adjustments during fights as well you should've known that from watching film as far as the age thing Juan Diaz and Michael katsidis banked on that factor and payed the ultimate price it's going to be a good fight but I think in the end Marquez will outbox him he's so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                    Well Timmy there's a problem here Marquez is coming to win also and never thinks of losing he also makes adjustments during fights as well you should've known that from watching film as far as the age thing Juan Diaz and Michael katsidis banked on that factor and payed the ultimate price it's going to be a good fight but I think in the end Marquez will outbox him he's so much better.
                    No disrespect to Katsidis or Diaz, but neither are better fighters then Bradley in all honesty..

Comment

Working...
                    X