X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, I going in on this shyte

I'm gym rat/boxing fanatic.

Boxers are usually in the best shape/lowest body fat of all pro athletes.

.... except bodybuilders. Check out the Olympia Contest.

Boxers are usually comfortable sitting around 9-11percent body fat on fight night ... maybe even as low as 7 percent body fat on fight night if truely dedicated. Tim Bradley gets his bodyfat pretty low, due to a combo of alot of heavy weight training/ low weight high rep switch up training.

After being in the gym training people my whole life, my eye can spot "the fine line of EXTRA HELP"

I assure all reading this Marquez's team gave him some extra help.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at the cutting edge of performance drugs and they get down to 2.5-3 percent bodyfat.

With that being said, & and healthy boxers being 9-11 percent bodyfat, i will tell you with a professional eye Marquez was at 4-5percent bodyfat.

Now there are genetic freaks out there ... but Marquez isn't a special physical specimen.

Let me tell you guys how the body processes "extra help".

The body will oxidize these molecules in 2 ways. Excrement(shyte/piss) or subdermal.

Excrement is self explanatory. Subdermal will expose itself as acne(zits/pimples) ... in the gym we label this as "backnee". It's one of the first signs of PED use.

I am in support PEDs. They help in recovery, and in growth.

I am in support of fairness above all though. VADA above the USADA

I know what I am talking about. And I know what to look for. One of the signs of when the person gets to the intermediate(medium) is in the shoulders. Always look for PED signs in the shoulders. At the medium point of usage you will notice 3 very defined striations in the front of the shoulder. At the back of the shoulder you will notice another 2 striations next to where the rear-deltoid is tied into the latissimus dorsi(back muscle).

When you see all 5 striations with very clear definition, you have spotted the guarantee of PEDS .... in what shape, form, amount/usage schedule isn't known. Rest assured PEDs was there in some form though.

Here is how tell when the intermediate(medium) level users begins to approach the high/consistant usage point.

A normal person's [arm/whatever bodypart] will have a certain look "relaxed" and another look when it is "flexed".

Every persons body creates the proper amount of red blood cells it NEEDS. If anything alters this amount of RBCs it is only temporary. The body will adjusts itself automatically over time.

The sign of graduate level PEDs use in Marquez was very evident at the weigh in. Marquez looked swollen. The thing was, that he was relaxed though. He shouldn't have looked swollen just normally standing there. I was impressed. Marquez looked just like my clients. My clients aren't pro-athletes though. They just want to be the best in the gym. Boxing can be life and death.

As much as i wish it wasn't so ... it is. PEDs tests might have come back negative from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, but i assure you if the guys i train(With PEDs) were fighting, and i had at least 20days advance notice, those same tests will come back negative aswell.

Take into account Marquez was in camp 4 months. .... 3 months cycle, 1 month cleanse. After 3 months of cycling+training, eat right & continue training hard for the last month and retain all muscle + speed for fight night, and look like a swollen hulk.

Example: say a normal person has [1.1 billion red blood cells]. After 3months carefully monitored that same person might have [1.4 billion RBCs]

In the above example 1.1-1.4 ... you might think its only a [.3] but that .3 is also about [25percent]

Imagine being 25 percent stronger in 3 months ... cleanse for a month and show up fight night with all the benefits, and also test negative on any steroid test.

One of the only ways to catch someone is a Carbon isotope ratio (CIR) test. This is also very,very expensive and can't be done on urine, only through a blood test. Which wasn't ?????? done for the PAC/MARQUEZ fight.

This is the test Mayweather wants done. I think people will be onboard know. You could really kill somebody in the squared circle people.

Thanks for listening.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
      PockyOW didn't use his steroids this fight and his chin showed signs of weakening without it.
      normally I wouldn't condone this type of response but this thread deserves this kind of treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
        Really...
        By whom is this "generally" considered.
        As far as I can remember in this forum there were tons of post of suspicion of Manny juicing.

The sport of boxing does not consist of biased nuthuggers on a boxing blog.

So going up in weight and destroying bigger fighters is no reason for suspicion?
        Was Marquez an officially sanctioned demand?

Going up in weight like Mayweather? That is no evidence of juice, its evidence of talent.

Add to that that the fact that there is no better way to clear your name and shut people's mouth than to take the test once and for all.

Taking a test and passing it is no problem. That doesn't clear your name and you know it. It just increases the suspicion.

AND...
        Marquez was willing to take any test as long as Pac did it.

This is a cop out.

Now if you knew Marquez was dealing with Heredia since the last fight why not make him take the test.
        It's not as if Manny didn't know about it.

Mannie too cool to stoop to that BS.

Please elaborate, why is it different.

I really am trying to see you logic, but you are not making any sense.
        Anything you can say about Marquez can be said about Pac's previous fight.
        With only one difference one was willing to take blood tests, one was not.

No. Your logic was just destroyed by your own argument. You still won't answer the question: What visual evidence of juicing have you seen? All you have said is Mannie moved up in weight and kept winning. That is a very weak answer and is not evidence of juicing at all. Do you see new striation? No. Do you see veins that were not previously there? No. Do you see new balding? No. Do you see facial crania increases? No. No. No.

No visual evidence of juicing exists in regards to PacMan.

Comment

Originally posted by dunknown1 View Post
          really...
          By whom is this "generally" considered.
          As far as i can remember in this forum there were tons of post of suspicion of manny juicing.

So going up in weight and destroying bigger fighters is no reason for suspicion?
          Was marquez an officially sanctioned demand?

Add to that that the fact that there is no better way to clear your name and shut people's mouth than to take the test once and for all.

And...
          marquez was willing to take any test as long as pac did it.

now if you knew marquez was dealing with heredia since the last fight why not make him take the test.
          It's not as if manny didn't know about it.

Please elaborate, why is it different.

I really am trying to see you logic, but you are not making any sense.
          Anything you can say about marquez can be said about pac's previous fight.
          With only one difference one was willing to take blood tests, one was not.
          Originally posted by theboxingbanger View Post
          i'm gym rat/boxing fanatic.

.... Except bodybuilders. Check out the olympia contest.

Boxers are usually comfortable sitting around 9-11percent body fat on fight night ... Maybe even as low as 7 percent body fat on fight night if truely dedicated. Tim bradley gets his bodyfat pretty low, due to a combo of alot of heavy weight training/ low weight high rep switch up training.

After being in the gym training people my whole life, my eye can spot "the fine line of extra help"

i assure all reading this marquez's team gave him some extra help.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at the cutting edge of performance drugs and they get down to 2.5-3 percent bodyfat.

With that being said, & and healthy boxers being 9-11 percent bodyfat, i will tell you with a professional eye marquez was at 4-5percent bodyfat.

Now there are genetic freaks out there ... But marquez isn't a special physical specimen.

The body will oxidize these molecules in 2 ways. Excrement(shyte/piss) or subdermal.

Excrement is self explanatory. Subdermal will expose itself as acne(zits/pimples) ... In the gym we label this as "backnee". It's one of the first signs of ped use.

I am in support peds. They help in recovery, and in growth.

I am in support of fairness above all though. Vada above the usada

i know what i am talking about. And i know what to look for. One of the signs of when the person gets to the intermediate(medium) is in the shoulders. Always look for ped signs in the shoulders. At the medium point of usage you will notice 3 very defined striations in the front of the shoulder. At the back of the shoulder you will notice another 2 striations next to where the rear-deltoid is tied into the latissimus dorsi(back muscle).

When you see all 5 striations with very clear definition, you have spotted the guarantee of peds .... In what shape, form, amount/usage schedule isn't known. Rest assured peds was there in some form though.

Here is how tell when the intermediate(medium) level users begins to approach the high/consistant usage point.

A normal person's [arm/whatever bodypart] will have a certain look "relaxed" and another look when it is "flexed".

Every persons body creates the proper amount of red blood cells it needs. If anything alters this amount of rbcs it is only temporary. The body will adjusts itself automatically over time.

The sign of graduate level peds use in marquez was very evident at the weigh in. Marquez looked swollen. The thing was, that he was relaxed though. He shouldn't have looked swollen just normally standing there. I was impressed. Marquez looked just like my clients. My clients aren't pro-athletes though. They just want to be the best in the gym. Boxing can be life and death.

As much as i wish it wasn't so ... It is. Peds tests might have come back negative from the nevada state athletic commission, but i assure you if the guys i train(with peds) were fighting, and i had at least 20days advance notice, those same tests will come back negative aswell.

Take into account marquez was in camp 4 months. .... 3 months cycle, 1 month cleanse. After 3 months of cycling+training, eat right & continue training hard for the last month and retain all muscle + speed for fight night, and look like a swollen hulk.

Example: Say a normal person has [1.1 billion red blood cells]. After 3months carefully monitored that same person might have [1.4 billion rbcs]

in the above example 1.1-1.4 ... You might think its only a [.3] but that .3 is also about [25percent]

imagine being 25 percent stronger in 3 months ... Cleanse for a month and show up fight night with all the benefits, and also test negative on any steroid test.

One of the only ways to catch someone is a carbon isotope ratio (cir) test. This is also very,very expensive and can't be done on urine, only through a blood test. Which wasn't ?????? Done for the pac/marquez fight.

This is the test mayweather wants done. I think people will be onboard know. You could really kill somebody in the squared circle people.

Thanks for listening.
          i'm listening and you hit this right on the friggin head. Great post. Marquez juiced. Period. Over and out. It was obvious.

Comment

I looked at Marquez and could not visibly see juice in his veins. That's enough to tell me he was natural against Pacquiao.

Comment

I looked at Marquez and could not visibly see juice in his veins. That's enough to tell me he was natural against Pacquiao.
              Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post

Boxers are usually comfortable sitting around 9-11percent body fat on fight night ... maybe even as low as 7 percent body fat on fight night if truely dedicated. Tim Bradley gets his bodyfat pretty low, due to a combo of alot of heavy weight training/ low weight high rep switch up training.

After being in the gym training people my whole life, my eye can spot "the fine line of EXTRA HELP"

With that being said, & and healthy boxers being 9-11 percent bodyfat, i will tell you with a professional eye Marquez was at 4-5percent bodyfat.

Now there are genetic freaks out there ... but Marquez isn't a special physical specimen.

Excrement is self explanatory. Subdermal will expose itself as acne(zits/pimples) ... in the gym we label this as "backnee". It's one of the first signs of PED use.

I know what I am talking about. And I know what to look for. One of the signs of when the person gets to the intermediate(medium) is in the shoulders. Always look for PED signs in the shoulders. At the medium point of usage you will notice 3 very defined striations in the front of the shoulder. At the back of the shoulder you will notice another 2 striations next to where the rear-deltoid is tied into the latissimus dorsi(back muscle).

When you see all 5 striations with very clear definition, you have spotted the guarantee of PEDS .... in what shape, form, amount/usage schedule isn't known. Rest assured PEDs was there in some form though.

Every persons body creates the proper amount of red blood cells it NEEDS. If anything alters this amount of RBCs it is only temporary. The body will adjusts itself automatically over time.

The sign of graduate level PEDs use in Marquez was very evident at the weigh in. Marquez looked swollen. The thing was, that he was relaxed though. He shouldn't have looked swollen just normally standing there. I was impressed. Marquez looked just like my clients. My clients aren't pro-athletes though. They just want to be the best in the gym. Boxing can be life and death.

As much as i wish it wasn't so ... it is. PEDs tests might have come back negative from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, but i assure you if the guys i train(With PEDs) were fighting, and i had at least 20days advance notice, those same tests will come back negative aswell.

Take into account Marquez was in camp 4 months. .... 3 months cycle, 1 month cleanse. After 3 months of cycling+training, eat right & continue training hard for the last month and retain all muscle + speed for fight night, and look like a swollen hulk.

Example: say a normal person has [1.1 billion red blood cells]. After 3months carefully monitored that same person might have [1.4 billion RBCs]

In the above example 1.1-1.4 ... you might think its only a [.3] but that .3 is also about [25percent]

Imagine being 25 percent stronger in 3 months ... cleanse for a month and show up fight night with all the benefits, and also test negative on any steroid test.

One of the only ways to catch someone is a Carbon isotope ratio (CIR) test. This is also very,very expensive and can't be done on urine, only through a blood test. Which wasn't ?????? done for the PAC/MARQUEZ fight.

This is the test Mayweather wants done. I think people will be onboard know. You could really kill somebody in the squared circle people.

Thanks for listening.
              Re-Posted one more time. The above post should be read and re-read. Marquez juiced up to beat PacMan. You don't need a friggin test when your eyes can tell all.

Comment

funny

You might not have visibly saw juice in his veins, but i sure saw that Marquez was visibly "yoked" and swolled up ... whether he was relaxed or flexed he looked the same. Thats from 25 percent more red blood cells swelling up his whole body.

read below VVV

Thanks for listening.

Comment

poor PockyOW. should've used his Bane Juice this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                    Ducketts, please describe your visual evidence of Manny juicing. (I can't wait to see this lol).
                    I never said I had physical evidence. I can't look at boxers and suspect them of using PEDS.
                    There is no evidence anyway, Pac is God. Pac has been clean ever since he jumped from 106 to 147. No physical evidence what's so ever. Now the millions of other posters who seem to suspect that Manny used PEDS in the past...I can't speak for them. Heh, heh, heh!

Comment

Thanks for listening.
                      So you have no evidence? Marquez legs still looked tiny, and Marquez worked on his power. You can get your shoulders and back big in 4 months. I need evidence that Marquez used PEDS, not suspicion and theories!

Comment

Working...
                      X