Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa is the closest fighter to Prince naseem in entertainment value we have today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    GDK....my fuking man!!!

nah TS...Yuri is not on Naz's level...NOONE is or EVER will be imo when it comes to entertainment value.....Broner has potential!!

Comment

im pretty sure if he could speak english he would b really entertaining out of the ring.

Comment

talent.. real close!
        entertainment value.. close to half.

Comment

I think he'll end up having a better career, if he doesn't f**k it up by this not fighting bulls**t. But he wasn't close to the level of entertainment that Hamed was. Broner has potential but he's just starting out his career, so we'll see.

Comment

Idk why anyone would say Broner. He's just a gimmick... Not very original if you know what I mean.

Comment

Erislandy Lara

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                There is no one in boxing now that is anywhere near the entertainment value of Naz.
                Says the brits...who are unusually easy to entertain.

Naz was ALL HYPE....it was a good day when he got those big donkey ears slapped around.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Gamboa is more like a style of Jones Jr than Naz. So, no.
                  Gamboa more the style of RJJ?

Come on man, you're better than that!

Comment

The Prince was a comedian. He's one of the most entertaining boxers you'll ever see in the ring. I don't mind arrogance and display of disrespect to your opponent as long as you deliver, instead of just run, hold and clinch the entire fight. Naseem would have never done that duck move Gamboa pulled off. Gamboa is so damn serious and seems to always have a chip on his shoulders. --Brett

Comment

Working...
                    X