Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could mean Rocchi, Gary Stretch, Dan Schommer, or this guy:

Or, why he didn't fight Nunn.

Comment

LMAO @ Steve Collins thinking THE Marvellous Marvin Hagler would be scared to spar his lame ass.

Also LMAO @ him being "harder" or mentally tougher or psychologically stronger than Eubank.

What a joker.

Comment

I'd agree with Chris that he was a better class fighter than Collins and would have beaten in his prime but Chris needs to get his excuse straight for losing.

At the time he siad it was because the hypnotism spooked him. Then he said it was because he didnt want to do to Steve what he did to Watson. Then he said its because he had a long career and he was weight drained both times, now he is saying its because it was the first time he wanted to hurt an opponent.

Imo teh reaosn he had lost is because he was use to relying on points decisions later in his career when he became a fat cat but fighting two fights in Ireland and expecting a points verdict after a close fight is not a good idea.Both fights may have gone Eubanks way at home. You cant afford to leave it in the hands of judges way from home. Chris should have finished Collins off in the 10th but I think he was a little over the hill in that fight. Not the killer inisticnt he had in his youth.

Comment

To this day, Eubank "losing" to Collins is just a hideous, vile joke.

Collins was so mediocre at that level, it's unreal. That freckly, ginger elf's whole career was a stinker.

Comment

Lipton slowing his count to accomodate Collins' recovery is also one of the most sickening things ever caught on film.

Comment

I detest Steve Collins with every fiber of my being.

Complete and utter fraud who pretended to call out Roy Jones and then retired running from Joe Calzaghe so that the youngster couldn't to do to his bummy ass what he'd done to Eubank and Benn (except Joe wouldn't have needed any cooking to squeak by Collins the way Collins squeaked by Eubank before going after a shot to **** Benn, but would've just kicked the freckly **** out of Collins instead).

Just look at the fraud and his shit-eating grin,

^^ Who could possibly root for that complete and utter c*nt?

Comment

He even had to pay someone to make a really cheap and cheesy tribute video for him on youtube, or else nobody would ever have bothered.

"A Promo vid for former boxer Steve Collins - This was my first paid media job, and I'm pretty chuffed with how it came out, and how it was received. Hopefully we'll be doind a couple more in the future too..."

Comment

Didnt he beat Eubank and Nigel Ben?

Comment

Never, EVER mention Steve Collins on this forum again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X