No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    Just caught episode 5. Finally a swordfight! I ****ing love this show, can't wait to watch the next episode. Sadly, I gotta wait until the torrent comes out. Oh well, usually doesn't take too long.
    Watch-series . com I watch all my shows on there. Usually goes up right away.

Comment

Absolutely love this show.

Comment

Crown fit for a king; im glad blondie got knocked off, he was a pain in the ass coward trying to be a boss.

Comment

Just saw episode 7. ****'s getting very interesting.

Comment

Oh that was a satisfying ending. Now when I have a bad day, all I have to do is think about that blonde **** getting gold melted onto his face and all will be right with the world.

Comment

I don't know D.. I liked his character, I believe it's time to choose a side. The savages must go. War King Robert and the Lannisters. Off with Ned's head as well.

Comment

wait, now that the lanky blonde haired wussy king wannabe guy is dead who will have claim to the throne ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  I don't know D.. I liked his character, I believe it's time to choose a side. The savages must go. War King Robert and the Lannisters. Off with Ned's head as well.
                  I can see that we're not gonna get along. War me having sex with the Khalisi.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
                    wait, now that the lanky blonde haired wussy king wannabe guy is dead who will have claim to the throne ?
                    buy the books.

the show pretty much follows the story of the books.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      I can see that we're not gonna get along. War me having sex with the Khalisi.
                      The queen is right, the savages don't have properly trained horses, or armor or the discipline. And Ned taking away his daughter from the prince will most likely be a prob. It's good to see you've chosen your side, looking forward to raping your village.

Comment

Working...
                      X