No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    C'mon. Hatton even won a belt at 147 before fighting Floyd (Hatton/Collazo was a close fight, I'm aware) but at least he earned his stripes, so to speak.

How did Hatton earn his striped? Because, he got a paper title by getting the benefit of the doubt in a close division that he was out on his feet and put on queer street? Is that earning your stripes?

Bradley wouldn't be more or less deserving to fight Pac if he goes and best Senchenko for that garbage paper title.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      He was a tomato can when he fought those tomato cans........it's part of his record. And like I said.....it's debatable, but personally a 15-0 fighter is more successful than a 2-0 champ (belt)
      he wasnt a tomato can. He was decorated. Its like saying Floyd or Benavidez are tomato cans in there 1st fights. They just dont have experince but to get the experince, they will put them in with much lesser fighters. Floyd also had alot of fights like that early but no one considered him a LW. He was a SFW

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Like I said up for debate.

Fighter A 15 wins -0 losses no belt versus Fighter B 2 wins-0 losses but won a belt.
        this is how I know you boxrec'd it..stop it!
        you should be ashamed of yourself to say Timmy had 15 fights at welter..and had most of his career fights there. and are you saying he looked good there too?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Are you seriously comparing a guy that stopped tszyu, stopped castillo, whooped urango and K.O'd malignaggi when he was drinking and partying through training camp to Timmothy bradley?

You *******s kills me
          Pacquiao already beat him....he's trying for another Hatton, although this time Hatton is Black.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao vs Agapito Sanchez Part deux

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
              this is how I know you boxrec'd it..stop it!
              you should be ashamed of yourself to say Timmy had 15 fights at welter..and had most of his career fights there. and are you saying he looked good there too?
              What wrong with looking at boxrec to prove my point? Bradley is not new to welterweight is the point I'm trying to explain. And it's way better than Hatton's experience at Welter.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                How did Hatton earn his striped? Because, he got a paper title by getting the benefit of the doubt in a close division that he was out on his feet and put on queer street? Is that earning your stripes?

Bradley wouldn't be more or less deserving to fight Pac if he goes and best Senchenko for that garbage paper title.
                Collazo was a better fighter than Senchenko all day. People on here were even wanting Floyd to fight him for a tuneup for Pac because he was a good Southpaw. Out on your feet is a lil much. He dropped Collazo and outworked him down the stretch. Bradley would have hell with Collazo at WW

Comment

I got Bradley winning...but he will probably get ROBBED on the cards so they can keep the chances of fighting Mayweather open...similar to how Oscar De La Hoya ROBBED Felix Sturm to do the fight with B-Hop

and Shane aint "Mexican" he was talking about his STYLE and the way he fights which earn him respect with Mexican fans in his PRIME and also because most of his best fight was against Mexican Fights

Comment

At lest we have mayweather cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

did you respond to me?
                      Chups responded for you, but I wanted your insight on it?

saying "its just as good as Floyd/Hatton"..are you saying it is a good fight for Timmy coming up to 147?..are you saying Timmy is not his best at 147, hes his best at 140?

Comment

Working...
                      X