FMJ/Ortiz OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMJ/Ortiz OST?

Has 24/7 shown a scene yet where a guy from OST came knocking on the
    door to take samples from either fighters? I don't know if I just missed it but
    3 episodes so far and I don't remember seeing it once. With the FMJ/Mosley
    fight, they were constantly showing those parts. Weird.

Floyd-Mosley highlighted the Ost..no need to do it here..it's agreed to in the contracts

Comment

this will be another huge topic after the fight......i hope USADA aint stupid enough to create another controversy with their BS....

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Floyd-Mosley highlighted the Ost..no need to do it here..it's agreed to in the contracts
        Knowing Floyd, this is something he would want to highlight over and over
        just to take shots at Pacquiao like he usually does. That's why I find it
        weird that it's not part of the 24/7 plot this time at all.

Comment

Originally posted by potski View Post
          Knowing Floyd, this is something he would want to highlight over and over
          just to take shots at Pacquiao like he usually does. That's why I find it
          weird that it's not part of the 24/7 plot this time at all.
          OST **** is just something for them to argue about to protect their boy floyd where the truth is they dont really care about how the fighters are tested

**** they didnt even care to wonder whats the purpose of USADA if USADA itself admit that they wont test fighters too close to the fight coz they dont want to affect the fighters, thats the reason why they have this 18 day cut off :///
          i wont be surprise if they will again have it cut off 18 days b4 the fight

and *****s wont even care

such hepocrizy

Comment

12:59

Comment

anyone give me a good reason why would USADA test fighters too close to the fight that even them said that they wouldnt want to affect the fighters

USADA = useless ****

let the commission do their job and lets see the mega fight we all wanted to see

Comment

USADA : "taking blood test too close to the fight will affect fighters!"

got that *****s? even usada confirms that

Comment

Originally posted by potski View Post
                  Has 24/7 shown a scene yet where a guy from OST came knocking on the
                  door to take samples from either fighters? I don't know if I just missed it but
                  3 episodes so far and I don't remember seeing it once. With the FMJ/Mosley
                  fight, they were constantly showing those parts. Weird.
                  Who cares, thats the last **** i want to see on 24/7. Thats like watching someone brush his teeth.

i know it's a hot topic for *******s and flamos, but let's hope they leave that crap out.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    anyone give me a good reason why would USADA test fighters too close to the fight that even them said that they wouldnt want to affect the fighters

USADA = useless ****

let the commission do their job and lets see the mega fight we all wanted to see
                    What's the difference between NSACs job, and USADAs job? And who's methods seem harder to cheat?

Comment

Working...
                    X