No announcement yet.

is the italian mob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the italian mob

still big in new york, the 5 families? or did the F.B.I. F##K them up royally.just curious don't hear about them anymore and i love those mob movies and the sopranos.

If they were still big you'd be the last to know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      If they were still big you'd be the last to know about it.
      rather have a opinion of a new yorker

Comment

the albanians are taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by crown mac View Post
          rather have a opinion of a new yorker
          Yeah I guess living in a state that borders NY and being an hour from the heart of manhattan doesn't count huh. The mob are criminals and criminals don't like to broadcast what they do, that's how people get caught dumbass. Do you really think the mob kill a guy and then call the papers to get their quotes out there LOL. Organizations like that love being under the radar it does them absolutely no good to have any attention. You watch the movies and think all mobsters are flashy guys that have 100 cars and feds following them everywhere LOL. Most of those guys are too smart to get caught and anytime they don't have the spotlight on them is good times. LOL movies LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Yeah I guess living in a state that borders NY and being an hour from the heart of manhattan doesn't count huh. The mob are criminals and criminals don't like to broadcast what they do, that's how people get caught dumbass. Do you really think the mob kill a guy and then call the papers to get their quotes out there LOL. Organizations like that love being under the radar it does them absolutely no good to have any attention. You watch the movies and think all mobsters are flashy guys that have 100 cars and feds following them everywhere LOL. Most of those guys are too smart to get caught and anytime they don't have the spotlight on them is good times. LOL movies LOL.
            John Gotti was a high profile ganster.

Comment

Yeah, We still run ****.

Comment

Working...
              X