Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The foolishness of this forum...(mainly the posters)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      When in doubt...invent!
      That's what y'all do. People aren't fooled, they know manny and arum wasn't trying to make the fight

Comment

Comment

how much does floyd pay the TS to defend his honor?

does he pay TS via c*ck or via chest rubs?

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
            Floyd is a joke, as a boxer and as a man.

Every person who is a decent human being and a fan of boxing agrees with that statement.
            Says the person who is endorsing a drug cartel on his AVI... But seriously true boxing fans appreciate his skills in the ring... His personality, pre-Guerrero, is what made him the fighter you love to hate...

Comment

What you need is major improvement in NOT lumping everyone into one category.

NOT EVERYONE hates on Floyd... and those who do, do not necessarily hate on him for the Castillo Fight.

Not everyone praises and excuses Martinez, and those who do, don't necessarily turn around bash Floyd.

Every poster is different, and has different biases & favoritism.

What you saw was a few people excusing Martinez and lumped the entire forum into doing so.

Comment

jesus, even a love letter is never that long.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Yeah, you gonna see Floyd lingering on the ropes shoulder rolling shots and taking damage instead of trading. He isn't going to have an easy time because Guerrero has a strong will and is mentally strong. Floyd can't win the mental game like he normally does and that alone will get to Floyd before the fight even begins. Sports is 90% mental to begin with, and preventing Floyd from gaining that subtle edge is an advantage in itself.

Ortiz - passive personality, Mosley - passive personality, Cotto - passive

Guerrero doesn't fit the respectful mold..this alone bothers Floyd.
                  I don't know about that. We'll see though. I'm not a Robert Guerrero fan, but it would be good to see him at least deliver a competitive fight with Floyd.

Comment

well oh well---lol

looks like the ghost is out of the way and canelo's ass whooping will soon arrive---

bash my thread all you want to, after September 14th, it'll be 2 down and I hope to God Sergio recovers in enough time to receive his ass whooping next year sometime,,,,

Garcia fights the lucas fellow and wins--he will be punished---lucas wins, he's In for a long night---alexander and khan can make out In the ring when they square off and the winner gets his ass whooped 2...it doesn't matter....

bring on angulo and/or ggg-----Floyd will fucc them up 2.....the kid has preserved his body enough to dominate every single o e of these fighters----

don't believe me---just wait and see---and i'll be happy to rub it In every chance I get...

remember this post and remember this thread-----

Manny better get his ass back in the mix----lol-----

Comment

Mikey Garcia looked great tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X