No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs Mares who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    That's the popular thing to say, but I'm not sure I agree. I have to admit that I have my concerns about Rigo's chin, but I believe the jury's still out. Remember, Guillermo doesn't get hit all that much, and he spent years in the amateurs. He might just need to acclimate a little to pro competition.

I was a bit concerned with that Cordoba jab, but Rigo took a couple of hard left hooks from Marroquin and fought on okay. Robert's a good puncher and a big kid, who outweighed Guillermo by a considerable margin on fight night. Whatever the truth about Rigondeaux's chin is, we'll soon have our answer. Donaire is undoubtedly a heavy-hitter.
    You could be right, but then again, Mares would be a considerable step up against any of his previous opponents.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      You could be right, but then again, Mares would be a considerable step up against any of his previous opponents.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
      Could be? He would be! Got Mars by D

Comment

I like Mares in this fight,his work rate I feel will be to much for Rigo..I like Donaire over Mares,but if Mares can take either of these fighters(Rigo and Donaire)power..He'd beats them both imo...

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          I think Mares outfights him to a decision
          This is how I see it...

Comment

I'm surprised so many are picking Rigo,I mean Mares has shown so much more then Rigo at this point of their respective careers..

Comment

No one beats Nonito at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                No one beats Nonito at this weight.
                I agree with ya..

Comment

slick darkness is the kryptonite of mexican boxing.

Mares by unanimous robbery.

Comment

I'll take Rigo by UD or disq if he can't avoid gettin' hit in the nuts too many times.

Rigo UD Nutboxer

Comment

Mares would by violent mauling. He wouldn't even need to low blow Rigondeaux to beat him.

Mares is a much bigger challenge to Nonito than Rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                      X