Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Victor Ortiz react to the right hand coming his way from Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its plain and simple he was getting fustrated and wanted no part of the fight the ref talked to him and said fight and he did not want to fight!! Reality start to kick in when he could not deal with Floyd period.

Comment

Too busy b!tching to the ref to pay attention to what was going on in front of him is what it looked like to me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Too busy b!tching to the ref to pay attention to what was going on in front of him is what it looked like to me.
          This is absolutely what happened.

But again... just cause you CAN do something doesn't mean you should. Mayweather could've said no to the hug in some way but instead he faked like he was going to return it and THEN he punched Ortiz. The guy beats on women though so I don't think he's overly concerned about honor. Ortiz should have known this and should never have bothered to even try to appologise.

Bottom line. It was a dishonorable jerk taking advantage of a frusterated idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            it was part of the well choreographed song and dance number...
            ^^^^
            this is true!
            cortez not looking is part of the script in that circus..
            notice in the reply that floyd glanced at cortez before he threw the cheap shots. victor just let the punches land and even though it's not that hard, he got k-oed...

Comment

Working...
            X