Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You be the judge: Did Vitali Klitschko try to kick Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
    Agree, and he was a TOTAL hothead after the fight as well, I thought he was gonna go over and attack Lewis the way he was going around the ring carrying on, screaming and moaning like was doing.
    In fact, he did "attack" Lewis. He punches his shoulder after Lewis ignored his ramblings/begging for a rematch and nearly started a riot.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      In fact, he did "attack" Lewis. He punches his shoulder after Lewis ignored his ramblings/begging for a rematch and nearly started a riot.
      The whole scene was ugly, I'll have to re-watch and look for that.

Comment

Anyone remember Eubank kicking Benn in the back of the head while both were standing/bent over in their second fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Anyone remember Eubank kicking Benn in the back of the head while both were standing/bent over in their second fight?
          No but if you go find a link, I'd be glad to take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            lol that was a great move.

Comment

Vitali is the classless one of the klitschkos, for all of Wlads flaws at least he is a gentleman, Vitali on the other hand, well the video shows you what kind of scum he is.

Comment

about 9:10 in

Comment

I don't think there'll ever be another fighter even remotely to Eubank.

Comment

I remember the kick. It looked intentional but not exactly damaging, kind of like Calzaghe's behind the back punch to Lacy. Just a little eff you kind of move. Not very classy, espeically since Lennox was in the process of helping him up, but there's no need to blow it out of proportion like it was some egregious CroCop style roundhouse that was inches away from putting Lennox's lights out. Had it landed to Lennox's head it would have been no more than a scuffing blow to the braids given the angle he threw it and the fact that he was on his back at the time.

Comment

It was clearly a kick. Not worthy of a DQ though.

Comment

Working...
                      X