Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Pac vs prime Morales and Raheem who beat Morales. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Pac vs prime Morales and Raheem who beat Morales. Who wins?

Semi shot Morales beat Pac already. I think prime Morales and the Raheem who beat Morales beat 2011 Pac.
    Last edited by whirlwind; 04-10-2011, 03:12 AM.

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    I think prime Morales and the Raheem who beat Morales beat Pac.
    you should know by now that when it comes to fantasy fights, Pac ALWAYS LOSES.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      you should know by now that when it comes to fantasy fights, Pac ALWAYS LOSES.
      I think Pacquiao can beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr...at a catchweight...but that's just me.

Comment

Semi shot Morales beat Pac already. I think prime Morales and the Raheem who beat Morales beat 2011 Pac.
        raheem?.........LOL..........based on what?.............his slick black style?....................who has raheem beat besides an overweight Morales...................

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          I think Pacquiao can beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr...at a catchweight...but that's just me.
          chavez sr or jr, does'nt matter pac beats both..

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            raheem?.........LOL..........based on what?.............his slick black style?....................who has raheem beat besides an overweight Morales...................
            Well certain fan base here they said Pac should fought Raheem instead of Morales but Pac ducked him.

Comment

Well certain fan base here they said Pac should fought Raheem instead of Morales but Pac ducked him.
              that fanbase are the *****s...........LOL.............Morales was overweight when he fought Raheem...............do your own research.......and youll see................

Comment

??????

prime Morales was a featherweight 2011 Pacquiao is a welterweight

Comment

You are overrating PAC in fantasy fight by too much. What do you mean they beat PAC...they will knock PAC azz out in 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    It's always that "Who has he beaten?" garbage. Who did Buster Douglas beat before he knocked out Tyson? Who did Ricardo Mayorga beat before knocking out Forrest? You make speculations all because the person isn't a big name, but instead you should do it with the way he fights.

How do you know if Pacquiao can knockout Raheem if Pacquiao hasn't faced anyone that has a style like his?

Comment

Working...
                    X