Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will your reaction when Andre Dirrell gives Carl Froch a onesided beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will your reaction when Andre Dirrell gives Carl Froch a onesided beating?

i told you so !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Dirrell gives froch a boxing lesson ill change my name to king andre for a month!

sig it!

Comment

Then "when" should be an "if".

Comment

pretty surprised....i think dirrel wins this by D, would'nt be a beatdown imo..

Comment

When Dirrell kills Froch an will look at idiot and simply nod.

Comment

If he does do that then it's great for him, I guess. I have to admit, I don't like Froch too much and although I'm betting on him to win the fight, a part of me wants Dirrell to win.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshanenas View Post
                Very suprised if he wins a brawl but Im assuming by beating you mean doing his best impression of Mayweather and winning on points in a tactical manner then not as suprised but I favor Froch to win.
                Last edited by Crazylegs77; 10-14-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I picked Dirrell to win so obviously I wouldn't be surprised at all. Dirrell has the tools & skills to school froch badly. The only question is if Dirrell can actually do that for 12 rounds and fight smart and how well his chin will hold up because we've never seen him against a high caliber fighter like Froch.

Comment

Yes Satan?

Oh Im sorry sir, ya sounded like someone else.

Comment

Working...
                    X