Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Mayweather: Guaranteed Win Bet Available (for UK residents)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo-Mayweather: Guaranteed Win Bet Available (for UK residents)

Paddy Power: -175 May by Decision; +800 Canelo by Decision; +500 May by KO/DQ; +500 Canelo by KO/DQ; +1600 Draw

...Bet $175 on May by decision. Bet $25 on each of the remaining four alternatives. You break even if May by decision or either guy wins by KO. You'll make money if Canelo by decision or fight is a draw.

IOW, it's a no-lose bet. You'll either break-even or win money, regardless of the outcome.

Unless, I'm missing something?

This is pretty solid. If I could make this bet I would

Comment

You dont have 200$

Im 11 and even i got like 325 dollars in my bank

Comment

Wish I had the money.

It's a stream ( If I'm lucky ), Cheap Whisky and Microwaveable food for me tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by lane99 View Post
          Paddy Power: -175 May by Decision; +800 Canelo by Decision; +500 May by KO/DQ; +500 Canelo by KO/DQ; +1600 Draw

...Bet $175 on May by decision. Bet $25 on each of the remaining four alternatives. You break even if May by decision or either guy wins by KO. You'll make money if Canelo by decision or fight is a draw.

IOW, it's a no-lose bet. You'll either break-even or win money, regardless of the outcome.

Unless, I'm missing something?

Yup you are, you would be betting a total of $275

If either of them win by KO you'd only get $150 back and if Canelo won by decisionn you'd get $225 back.

Bookies know you cant make it work like that

Comment

Canelo will probably start quicker then people will imagine and the early rounds may well be close until Floyd adjusts and/or Canelo tires. Inplay his price will shorten and Floyd's will drift. So back Canelo and after a few rounds lump on Floyd. Probably the best option to secure a decent profit.

So bet inplay.
            Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 09-14-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Wish I had the money.

It's a stream ( If I'm lucky ), Cheap Whisky and Microwaveable food for me tonight.
              You left out my c*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                You left out my c*ck.
                That's for dessert.

Comment

You're absolutely right, Craig. Next time I'll won't be too lazy to double-check my math.

So my actual bet is going to be $175 on May by decision, and $50 on Canelo by decision, and $25 on draw.

I'm in the money if the fight goes to a decision or a draw.

p.s. can't do inplay betting from here. Have to arrange everything with my friend in UK who places the bets for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lane99 View Post
                    You're absolutely right, Craig. Next time I'll won't be too lazy to double-check my math.

So my actual bet is going to be $175 on May by decision, and $50 on Canelo by decision, and $25 on draw.

I'm in the money if the fight goes to a decision or a draw.

p.s. can't do inplay betting from here. Have to arrange everything with my friend in UK who places the bets for me.
                    No prob, just didn't want you getting robbed by the bookies.

Comment

Working...
                    X