No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner vs. Malignaggi Full Post Fight Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Broner vs. Malignaggi Full Post Fight Presser

Bill Emes catches the post-fight press conference to the Showtime televised triplheader from Barclays Center. Hear from Paulie Malignaggi, Adrien Broner, Seth Mitchell , Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and more. [Click Here To Read More]

100% truth from Paulie, **** he knows how to get his words across smoothly.

Comment

paulie dont know what to say when dan rafael tells him a big number of press row had same score as the "bought judge" hahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Interesting. If what Paulie says is true, Broner isn't a big puncher at 147 and didn't think he would be a good fit for 140 either. Obviously he didn't appear to have explosive power last night, although Paulie has a great chin.

Comment

Paulie keeps it real. I thought he tried to be a sportsman after the fight and Broner still didn't show him any respect. Now they have real bad blood between them.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Interesting. If what Paulie says is true, Broner isn't a big puncher at 147 and didn't think he would be a good fit for 140 either. Obviously he didn't appear to have explosive power last night, although Paulie has a great chin.
            did anyone honestly expect him to jumping up 2 weight classes? i know i didnt besides you can tell by way he talking about broner he just wants to discredit him now its pretty obvious whats he gonna say ya he whooped me good the punches were hard ya right then he has no argument for winning the fight anymore

Comment

To me, the fight wasn't close at all. I had Broner 118-110.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                To me, the fight wasn't close at all. I had Broner 118-110.
                i had it 117 118ish for broner but i think it was a close fight regardless because the rounds were close i think paulie let broner steal the rounds in the last 20 seconds it happened round after round

Comment

I wish Cotto would go back down to 147. And take on Broner. I would love to see him try to walk Cotto down like he did pauly. And his out put is not overwhelming so I would love to see this mayweather wanna be put in his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    Paulie keeps it real. I thought he tried to be a sportsman after the fight and Broner still didn't show him any respect. Now they have real bad blood between them.
                    real bad blood or not. paulie will lose to him everytime.

Comment

Working...
                    X