Will you watch Pacquiao-Marquez IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    I probably will. How about you?
    I will not order ppv but will watch the replay the following week.

Comment

Hell yeah!!!
      is the last and final chapter of these two warriors facing each other and its boxing so i'm watching.

Comment

Of course. Pacquiao is one of my favorite fighters. I've been following him back when he was just an undercard feature.

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
          yes, buying it a bunch since friends wanna stop by. otherwise, i would just stream.
          This is a serious fight, even Marquez is in excellent shape as a welterweight this time around so it should be a war. If Marquez comes with same speed, intelligence and agility but stronger I am sure he might drop pacquiao down or even out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
            As boxing fans I think we are lucky we keep up with this. In the beginning I would have said no. But now after looking and reading and watching, I can't miss this for the world.
            That's how the promotion works... Take a match you're only kind of interested in and make it "must see tv"... 24/7 is pretty good at that.

Honestly I'm going to sit this one out and watch the replay, unless a buddy picks up the PPV and I'll chip in with beer or something.

After Pac/Bradley I need a better undercard to pay to watch pac fight anyone other than Mayweather. And I think that fights about 3 years too late anyway.

Comment

im gonna watch it at the pub, i wouldnt buy it out of principle. it will be a very good fight like the last 3, but iv seen it before. fight mayweather and then he will have my interest. infact id buy a ticket and go to vegas for that one, and i dont do flying!

Comment

Of course. Gotta see Marquez have his moment of glory

Comment

for sure...why wouldn't I?

Comment

Undercard is the return of Gamboa. So that should be somewhat significant. I thought that Rigondeaux was supposed to be featured?

Not too excited about Gesta. I don't think he's any good or will be a future star like Donaire or Pac.

Comment

One word answer: NO

Its not the fight I want to see so I am not going to spend my money.

Comment

Working...
                      X