No announcement yet.

Brand New Google Phone "NEXUS 4"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Yeah but the phone doesn't have the multi-user feature, Makes sense on the tablet though.

Would like to see the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      eh SD card shouldn't be a deciding factor. Take into consideration the 1.5 quad core snap dragon processor before you take into consideration an SD card.
      To me, its one of many things that I am currently factoring in. The main thing for me is the S-Pen and its capabilities are intriguing because I have small kids that will love using the S-pen and its features. It will be a family tablet.

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      Put this on my S3 last night.

Comment

Is the 4.2 keyboard pretty stable?

Comment

Comment

Is the 4.2 keyboard pretty stable?
            I would say so. I also flashed the new 4.2 camera app...nice feature, but it keeps force closing on me.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If Chris Pirillo lovesit, then it MUST be good

Comment

I just started to see his videos haha. He's kind of weird but there's no good reviews out on this phone yet. His review is ok. He doesn't talk about much, most of it is just showing us how excited he is.

Comment

I just started to see his videos haha. He's kind of weird but there's no good reviews out on this phone yet. His review is ok. He doesn't talk about much, most of it is just showing us how excited he is.
                      ya he's a weird guy indeed lol. He doesn't usually cover features and hardware just voices his opinions most of the time. He LOVES his apple though but is critical when needed.

I'm waiting to see Armando Ferreira and Marques Brownlee do their reviews. They're usually top notch and unbiased.

Comment

Working...
                      X