Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeezus! That Boy gone crazy! Funny **** though lol and that Flat tyre on his house comment was fecking Genius!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Jeezus! That Boy gone crazy! Funny **** though lol and that Flat tyre on his house comment was fecking Genius!
      lol BUT HOW? Nobody can explain to me why it's so genius, when he likely lives in better houses than us? and drives better cars, and has phatter bank accounts, etc.?

all because he came from travellers, doesn't mean he is one?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        lol BUT HOW? Nobody can explain to me why it's so genius, when he likely lives in better houses than us? and drives better cars, and has phatter bank accounts, etc.?

Lol just coz he is from Gypo stock, close enough for the gag to work! And yeah id kill to have Tyson Fury cash!

Comment

He still lives on the gypsy camp site with his family and friends mate. He lives in a static kind of bungalow thing though, not a movable caravan. They even have a crummy old gym on site with a ring that he uses to train sometimes.

Comment

Any news on the bum they've got lined-up for Tyson?

Comment

LOL< so much vernacular win here. . . Love it. . .

But Fury doesn't live in a camper van? he has two houses: one vacation house in the mountains in belgium. Another in Ireland. . Probably a flat in London as well. .

Drives a BMW. ..

Made a cool 100 thousand pounds from the beating he gave Chisora. . . Probably makes 60-80 thousand pounds for beating down bums like Maddalone.
              Your right, he doesn't. Most Gypsy's don't any more, their nomadic existence has been slowly criminalised and they've been forced into static homes. But who needs facts when parodying a Scouse rant!

Fair play to the guy, I like him. He's certainly entertaining and I hope he does well. At times he does box like he's in a fair ground boxing booth, but a guess that's to be expected considering his family's bare knuckle background. That said, its not like he has to be the greatest technician to thrive in today's barren heavyweight scene.

Comment

Tyson Fury is not a gypsy.

He's an Irish traveller, a Celtic people often called 'gypsies' because of their similar lifesyle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers

Comment

Lmao that can't be him surely?.

Comment

Working...
                  X