No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Haye Means Nothing, Vitali Not Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Haye Means Nothing, Vitali Not Afraid

Vitali Klitschko is unlikely to face David Haye due to his political commitments, according to the Ukrainian's manager Bernd Boente.

Haye flattened Dereck Chisora inside five rounds at Upton Park and later declared his explosive performance has ensured Klitschko will avoid him. [Click Here To Read More]

Bull****. They negotiated with Haye pre Chisora. He looks the worse he has for a while but still say Haye-Chisora winner has Vitali. Then after Haye makes Chisora lose by TKO, Oh Haye is a nobdy...

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
      Bull****. They negotiated with Haye pre Chisora. He looks the worse he has for a while but still say Haye-Chisora winner has Vitali. Then after Haye makes Chisora lose by TKO, Oh Haye is a nobdy...
      it's nice to see Haye's fans build him up for failure. Vitali is 10x more defensive than Wlad.

Comment

I agree Haye means nothing.

Mormeck, and Manuel Charr are the real superstars.

Comment

yeah because mormeck meant something? stop talking like you look boente.

Comment

Even if this fight is still made... I'm taking vitali. People acting like that KO of Chisora will translate to him KOing Vitali.
            Watch, his toe will act up again

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              I agree Haye means nothing.

Mormeck, and Manuel Charr are the real superstars.
              What I find hilarious is that your idol fought mostly old fighters and Welsh fishermen and yet you constantly criticize the Klits.

Comment

Vitale is going to the get ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  What I find hilarious is that your idol fought mostly old fighters and Welsh fishermen and yet you constantly criticize the Klits.

Us Welsh Fishermen are tough

Comment

Yes lets look at the calibre of opposition vitali has fought.

Lennox lewis &.................................................. ...............................

Comment

Working...
                    X