No announcement yet.

Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    Please believe me when I say, if there was ever a piece of advice I could give a man regarding relationships it would be this...

The key to a happy and successful relationship is - when a man keeps his woman happy OUTSIDE the bedroom, she will keep him happy INSIDE of it. (has to be a balanced cycle)

I think the sentence is pretty self explanatory. As Bossy was suggesting and I concur - it's not so much about the ACT of sex itself, as it is about what makes the woman WANT to have the sex. And YES... maturity has a hell of a lot to do with it.

Bottom line is though - cheating is disgusting, only selfish people stay and continue to do it.
    QFTT!

2 vags to none. We win

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Unfortunately, most human beings don't know what real commitment in a relationship is these days. In large part I think society and technology take equal parts in sharing the blame for this breakdown in human relationships.

It's interesting to note that going back a few decades to previous generations sees the divorce rate drop significantly. How many of our granparents got divorced? I'd say very few. Most people's grandparents were married to one another for the vast majority of their lives. Then you look at the parents and you start to see a divide, as most of us here are in our 20s and 30s (well, unless you count NSB, where the median age is 6 and a half) I would be willing to be the divorce rate is around 50%.

It's only going to get worse as technology advances and society moves further and further away from the ideal traditional family "unit". Not to mention the fact that human beings are becoming more and more selfish and self-absorbed with each subsequent generation, everything being based upon instant gratification and the "me first" attitude. It's no ****ing wonder it has collapsed, honestly.

Comment

Most men are completely ******ed in relationships. Their ego makes them think they've got that **** on lockdown, when in reality they hooked up with girls of extremely low quality, and they aren't on the lookout even in these cases. I will say it again: if you can't tell with 100% certainty that a girl would never cheat before you begin dating, you're a clown with zero judgment.
        Last edited by Miburo; 06-23-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          You are wrong.

When a woman (unless she is a complete whore) looks to have an affair, it isn't because she isn't satisfied sexually, it is because she is missing that emotional aspect from her partner.

I'm not talking about silly teenage, early 20s girls who think that because some dude wants to shove his penis in her, he gives two ****s about her.

I am talking about adult women, who have lived life. If they consider or follow through with an affair, it is because they aren't emotionally satisfied. As I said, sex for us doesn't start with visuals as it does for men, so while sex is obviously apart of an affair, it is the INTIMACY that draws the woman in, not the physical act itself.

I'm gonna have to disagree with some of what you're saying firstly because the majority of women get hornier I think at 30 and over, their libido just increases. With men/boys their libido is highest probably at 16-20 and then in general reduces with the years. So the theory that younger women are stupid and do it for the sex while mature women are smart and they are doing it for emotional reasons doesn't hold too much weight for me. Women can be stupid and immature at 40 and mature and smart at 15.

I agree that women for the most part cheat looking for an emotional connection but I don't think it has anything to do with age as I talked about earlier.

Case in point I was in a relationship with an older woman than me, she pretty much told me it was over because she kissed some other guy that had been chasing her for years and she felt something that she didn't feel with me. Now, two months later she's asking to see me. We end up at her apartment and she wants to sex me. I ask her what happened to the guy you dumped me for, to which she tells me he's not as good as you. Now this is where it becomes super confusing. She dumps for someone because of emotions, then she cheats on this same guy because I was doing it better.

Lesson learned, don't try to figure women out, most of them don't know what they want. The ones that do, marry them right away.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            tv shows and movies glorify cheating, or at least make it acceptible / normal.
            I agree with this statement somewhat. I think that the television and film industry are definitely complicit in "normalizing" cheating, I'm not so sure they glorify it, but they've definitely made it more socially acceptable. It also reinforces the idea that it's "okay" to cheat if you're "not satisfied" with your current relationship, so the person goes out and cheats seeking some form of connection, while destroying the much stronger one they already have.

It'd be totally hilarious if it wasn't so ****ing tragic.

Comment

Please believe me when I say, if there was ever a piece of advice I could give a man regarding relationships it would be this...

The key to a happy and successful relationship is - when a man keeps his woman happy OUTSIDE the bedroom, she will keep him happy INSIDE of it. (has to be a balanced cycle)

I think the sentence is pretty self explanatory. As Bossy was suggesting and I concur - it's not so much about the ACT of sex itself, as it is about what makes the woman WANT to have the sex. And YES... maturity has a hell of a lot to do with it.

Bottom line is though - cheating is disgusting, only selfish people stay and continue to do it.

There is another angle to this story though. If a woman keeps a man happy inside the bedroom, he will most likely keep her happy outside of the bedroom. If she keeps him miserable in the bedroom though chances are he might look for another bedroom.

Comment

Did anybody else notice how this thread became much more engaging and intellectually stimulating once all of the "Women are b*tches and you shouldn't trust them" tykes faded into the background?

Comment

Are you and Bossy really that good?

Cheating is genetically programmed into us, monogamy is the thing that is unnatural.

Sometimes it works out well, two people that I work with are happily married now, start off there relationship with a 18 month affair, both cheating on their spouses.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    There is another angle to this story though. If a woman keeps a man happy inside the bedroom, he will most likely keep her happy outside of the bedroom. If she keeps him miserable in the bedroom though chances are he might look for another bedroom.
                    That's absolutely true. That's why I said it has to be a BALANCED cycle. Some women can truly be evil b*tches. But, we're talking relationships here. You have to assume that it's a lot different then someone just cheating on their 'flavor of the month'. The problem is though that many times couples can't find there way past the 'you started it first' syndrome. Everything is a vicious cycle... that's why people who are in relationships should WANT to be monogomous. If they don't, then they should just be honest and keep it moving. That's where maturity plays a part in the whole thing. Unfortunately there are too many selfish cowards in the world today... OF BOTH GENDERS.

Comment

Damn, Shiranui. What took you so long?

Everybody is currently going in, as you can see.

Comment

Working...
                      X