No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw Talks Mayweather-Bradley, Donaire, Dawson, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw Talks Mayweather-Bradley, Donaire, Dawson, More

When a bulldog like Big Gary Shaw is not barking, there has to be a reason for it. Which is why I called the fesity promoter to see what's been keeping him off the airwaves so much lately.

[Click Here To Read More]

This won't happen, as Bradley is a risky fight for Mayweather. Floyd's shoulder roll might not work against Bradley's best punch (his headbutt).

Comment

good point about Angulo-Kirkland, that fight would be great
      and Floyd not fighting Bradley, or anyone but sleeping women :laugh:
      screw Dawson, hope he loses to Diaconu

Comment

mayweather is done. his career is over. headmothy buttley can go fight the other big headed syeroid taking manny duckiao.

Comment

Floyd's shoulder roll might not work against Bradley's best punch (his headbutt).[/QUOTE] Shoulder roll is the best way to protect yourself from headbutts, technically speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by velisar View Post
            Floyd's shoulder roll might not work against Bradley's best punch (his headbutt).
            Shoulder roll is the best way to protect yourself from headbutts, technically speaking.[/QUOTE]

.....ouch!!! That will hurt!

Comment

1) wifebeater is a biitch

2) why shaw didn't talk about bradley/khan? looks like that fight might not happen

3) nonito is disloyal, you can't trust that guy (jinn... I mean rachel better watch out)

4) dawson is right to complain out canadian officials... should be 1 american, 1 canadian and 1 other. the ref should not be canadian

Comment

Shaw must know by now that if Pacquiao-Bradley happens, and it probably will either in the fall or next Spring, that he won't be involved. I think Bradley is on the verge of being another 'free agent' (don't know the details of his contract) and Arum has made it be known he wants to add the head-butter to his pokemon collection and used the lure of a Pac fight as bait.

Comment

I love me some tim bradley but both mayweather and pacquiao would handle him pretty easily. Floyd would be real smart to take that fight. I don't see him losing a single round to tim and he could play the whole, " i beat an undefeated guy while pac took on my left overs" card. If he has any sense in his head he'll make that fight and I mean fast. Tims just sitting around and word is he's gonna be on the shelf till july, he'd jump at the chance to cash in. Floyds people should get in his ear ( that is if he's listening to anyone).

Comment

Working...
                  X