No announcement yet.

Would Floyd duck Trout??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Floyd duck Trout??

Considering Floyd is the super champion and Trout is the regular champion or however the hell they have it set up. If the WBA forces the mandatory challenge, would Floyd take it or be the duck he usually is or both being Haymon boxers would Haymon allow it??
    He will duck Trout
    44.00%
    It's not a smart business decision to fight Trout
    37.33%
    Haymon won't allow two of his boxers to fight
    14.67%
    Floyd will fight Trout
    4.00%

Yes, Floyd will duck him.

Happy?

/thread.

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Yes, Floyd will duck him.

Happy?

/thread.
        Unlike you I don't put people on ignore when I make a thread. Do you fear me that much?

Comment

Yeah I think Floyd will duck him.

Comment

Yes................

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Yes................
              Cotto was stupid to fight trout himself! Trout is a too big for cotto, and his size combined with his style(slick, runner, jabs from the outside) anyone with common sense new this fight was a waste of time! Winning did nothing for cotto's legacy, and losing, was worst! Lose to someone like canelo, or martinez who are big names! Trout would beat Floyd easily, his style, combined with his size advantage, will give him all the chances in the world to DOMINATE Floyd! Floyd is too small to land. I say the same thing to Floyd, lose to someone like canelo, or martinez. Not to someone like trout! Oh and btw, Floyd cant even make 154! He comes in at 150, so anyfight he has at that weight, is a bonus fight!

He's not obligated to fight these big guys when thats not his weight class, and he cant make the weight! Anything he does at those weights, are his choice on whether or not he wants to bless us with those fights that are not obligated to take place!

Call Floyd a duck for not fighting pac, because Floyd is OBLIGATED to fight the best in his weight class! Trout will absolutely beat Floyd, and the fight is a waste of time.

Comment

Yes.........

Comment

Not duck him but like many others said in the other thread trout's not a star yet,who would actually pay to watch trout vs mayweather right now??

ps :Mr Fantastic stop being so ghey

Comment

If Floyd fights Canelo or Guerrero instead of Trout, is that really "ducking?"

I say no. Canelo is a bigger cash cow at 154 and Guerrero would mean Floyd went back to welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X