Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wach and acceptable opponent for Wladimir? Who would you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen the guy so I can't say. I'd like him to fight Povetkin. Does he still not want to fight Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      it don't matter. HW division is bumland. Klits past prime now. Legacy set. Could care **** about it.
      Wladimir is still in his prime

Comment

no. either fight vitali or retire. thats the only fight id be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Never seen the guy so I can't say. I'd like him to fight Povetkin. Does he still not want to fight Wlad?
          Povetkin's trainer Kostya Tszyu and his manager say he won't be ready until 2013.

Perhaps after this year, Wlad may have an easier time finding qualified opponents (Pulev/Ustinov, Mitchell, Fury, Povetkin).

But in 2012 the pickings are slim.

Although I was not eager to see Wlad fight Mormeck and his mandatory Thompson, I'm looking forward to Wach (27-0, amateur pedigree, never been down as an amateur of as a pro).

In a perfect world, Wach should beat a top 10-15 contender first, but lets be honest here: there have been many worse HW title challengers.

Comment

His name is Wach and this fight is Wach

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Povetkin's trainer Kostya Tszyu and his manager say he won't be ready until 2013.

Perhaps after this year, Wlad may have an easier time finding qualified opponents (Pulev/Ustinov, Mitchell, Fury, Povetkin).

Although I was not eager to see Wlad fight Mormeck and his mandatory Thompson, I'm looking forward to Wach (27-0, amateur pedigree, never been down as an amateur of as a pro).

In a perfect world, Wach should beat a top 10-15 contender first, but lets be honest here: there have been many worse HW title challengers.
              yep like Mormeck,Charr and the rest of these bums

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                yep like Mormeck,Charr and the rest of these bums
                Mariusz Wach is clearly better than Charr and Mormeck. He's also better than Audley Harrison.

Wach is strong and he hits hard, and is a bigger man. This won't be a walk in the park for Wlad.

Comment

Povetkin's trainer is Kostya Tszyu?? WHAT?

Comment

When did he ditch Teddy? 2013? Come on. He's been saying he's not ready for years now. Time to step up to the plate now.

Comment

Maybe the best available but you need two good fighters in order to make a good fight, so...
                      If everybody duck Wlad who is the champion, maybe the champion have to leave, sooner or later. What else for him? Nothing to prove anymore. Would like to see him beat some records but isn't useless without any competition?
                      To improve his legacy he need just ONE good fight, not 10 more title fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X