Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know who else never failed a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marion jones took OST and Armtrong took what was probably the strictest testing on earth

So they should make away with it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
      yep, because this drug testing issue is most b*ring **** on the forum. Its back and forth with many TS having snippets of information leaning one way or the other and its never a valid constructed debate, its a slanging match that usually attracts Pacquiao and Mayweather fans to vent their two cents

and this is probably the 10,000 thread on this subject and still nothing has changed
      What's stupid about these threads is that they always point on only one boxer. Idiots who make them are not even remotely interested in testing others. Same idiots who claim Pac is one dimensional, talentless, fought no hopers, then say the exact opposite in the next sentence -- Pac is too good to be real.

Do these idiots ever use their brains or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        What's stupid about these threads is that they always point on only one boxer. Idiots who make them are not even remotely interested in testing others. Same idiots who claim Pac is one dimensional, talentless, fought no hopers, then say the exact opposite in the next sentence -- Pac is too good to be real.

Do these idiots ever use their brains or what?
        Agree. I think it is stupid how Pacquiao fan's always bring up his name when they see the words drug test. It's mind boggling!

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
          Agree. I think it is stupid how Pacquiao fan's always bring up his name when they see the words drug test. It's mind boggling!
          Please be honest. If not for Manny, who did you have in mind when you made this thread?

With a title such as "You know who else never failed a drug test" ... you were either thinking of Mosley, which is irrelevant at this point in time, or Manny. Who else, in these boards have we discussed PEDs testing for to Manny's extent?

How about your comment "Where there's smoke there's fire." What's that all about?

By the way, how come you guys keep on bringing this up when even Manny has agreed to taking the test? Was this thread meant for those other boxers and not Manny?
          Last edited by ADP02; 06-06-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

steroigio martinez needs 2 take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Please be honest. If not for Manny, who did you have in mind when you made this thread?

With a title such as "You know who else never failed a drug test" ... you were either thinking of Mosley, which is irrelevant at this point in time, or Manny. Who else, in these boards have we discussed PEDs testing for to Manny's extent?

How about your comment "Where there's smoke there's fire." What's that all about?

By the way, how come you guys keep on bringing this up when even Manny has agreed to taking the test? Was this thread meant for those other boxers and not Manny?
              Like I said before ALL ELITE BOXERS SHOULD TAKE THE TEST! Now regarding Manny agreeing to the test, that's great. Hopefully next time he is in negotiations with a fighter who wants him to take the test he still agrees to take it then.

Comment

Like I said before ALL ELITE BOXERS SHOULD TAKE THE TEST! Now regarding Manny agreeing to the test, that's great. Hopefully next time he is in negotiations with a fighter who wants him to take the test he still agrees to take it then.
                If Elite PED user athletes passed the test which probably much better than Floyd Test then it is useless. It will just hinder the fight. Maybe look on the persons around them. Only Mayweather wants extra testing for a one dimensional Manny

Comment

Wished I could have a lie detector TEST on you .... well, I will have to take your word then, hey? No choice! lol!

I have no problem with testing but it really needs to be done by the people in charge .... not some boxer who sets his own rules. If that had been the case, there would be no excuse from either side because it would be the norm instead of the exception.

Comment

Working...
                  X