Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Marquez Looking at Brandon Rios, Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather see that fight.....mostly to see JMM utterly destroy Rios and KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Pacquiao vs Marquez 5 winner vs Rios vs Bradley winner
      So JMM vs. Bradley it is.................AWESOME fight. That would be a great retirement fight for JMM. Both Pac and JMM retire and leave Bradley in the P4P#1 spot undefeated at 31-0 with wins over Pac, Rios, JMM, Alexander, Peterson, Provid, Witter, Abregu and Holt.

Comment

Rios might have to prove he can do better against Alvarado before Arum believe he can stay away from Marquez's jab or combinations. Alvarado was just flicking some shots out there at times but was still landing like 5-6 shots at a time. It would be a good fight to watch because Rios has power and determination but he's gonna be walking into a wood chipper. I'd love the chance if I was Rios, A great fight to have under his belt..... I wonder if Marquez would just get tired of hitting him and fade during later rounds.
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-14-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

wtf is this? Marquez finally grew some ballz??!?!?!
          Last edited by $coinblatt$; 02-14-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Would be cool to see this fight. I am ready to see both Marquez and Pacquaio to move onto new fights.

Comment

He was presented Rios last year and JMM priced himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                So JMM vs. Bradley it is.................AWESOME fight. That would be a great retirement fight for JMM. Both Pac and JMM retire and leave Bradley in the P4P#1 spot undefeated at 31-0 with wins over Pac, Rios, JMM, Alexander, Peterson, Provid, Witter, Abregu and Holt.
                and then boxing will go on hiatus for the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  That's a guarantee fight of the year.

Would buy PPV and host fight party for that fight.
                  hell yea that would be a damn good fight

Comment

man i would really love to see this fight the great marquez has this one though

Comment

The Bobfather will make Pacquiao vs Marquez 5 & then if Pacquiao wins feed him Rios... watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X