Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach - "Manny Doesn't Listen to Ariza / Chavez Needs to Watch His Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach - "Manny Doesn't Listen to Ariza / Chavez Needs to Watch His Weight"

Roach is a very sour man, don't ever try to take any of this mans Shine or Spotlight or else he will stab you in the back like he did to Michael Moorer, Justin Fortune Macka Foley, Elie Sekbach and now Alex Ariza.

Roach is cold blooded, he uses his illness so people give him a pass, but dude is cold. Ariza respects Roach and never talked crap abotu him, but still Roach ****s on him and belittles him every chance he gets cause Ariza is getting too much shine and credit. Roach has jealousy issues.

So Ariza got married? I know Ariza was dating a pretty Filipina chick didn't know he is living in the Philippines and got married.
    Last edited by hectari; 08-21-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Roach is a very sour man, don't ever try to take any of this mans Shine or Spotlight or else he will stab you in the back like he did to Michael Moorer, Justin Fortune Macka Foley, Elie Sekbach and now Alex Ariza.

Roach is cold blooded, he uses his illness so people give him a pass, but dude is cold. Ariza respects Roach and never talked crap abotu him, but still Roach ****s on him and belittles him every chance he gets cause Ariza is getting too much shine and credit. Roach has jealousy issues.

So Ariza got married? I know Ariza was dating a pretty Filipina chick didn't know he is living in the Philippines and got married.
      This.

Green k.

Comment

Cant watch the video but I thought Manny and Ariza were real close? So why wouldnt Manny listen to him?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't see what pass Freddie actually gets. He doesn't use his illness as a crutch, otherwise he would've simply stopped training fighters. He owns the gym already anyway. Clearly Freddie and Ariza have their differences, but I highly doubt Ariza is saint by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            I don't see what pass Freddie actually gets. He doesn't use his illness as a crutch, otherwise he would've simply stopped training fighters. He owns the gym already anyway. Clearly Freddie and Ariza have their differences, but I highly doubt Ariza is saint by any means.
            Ariza isn't a saint but Roach is one of the most cold blooded greedy guys in boxing, don't ever mess with his shine or his money.

Roach sounds jealous here cause he knows Ariza and Pac are close, if Pac wasnt close to Ariza why would Pac buy Ariza a matching gold bracelet that cost over 20k? Ariza posted the picture only he and Pac have the same bracelet. Pac might not really listen to Ariza but the two are almost like brothers they are very close.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Cant watch the video but I thought Manny and Ariza were real close? So why wouldnt Manny listen to him?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Manny probably does. Roach is BSing about this.

Comment

Have another green K. Roach is a total phony.

Comment

If roach doesnt like Ariza and Pacman doesnt listen to him, why is he still around? who asks him to keep helping manny?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie-M View Post
                    If roach doesnt like Ariza and Pacman doesnt listen to him, why is he still around? who asks him to keep helping manny?
                    Roach is full of it, Pacman likes Ariza, Arum tried to get him fired but Manny told him no. Don't listen to Roach he is a jealous and bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X