No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Cotto-Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I didn't know it was a contest. It was our point.

Just got back from Cambodia, caught a bug man.

And believe it or not it was from the countryside, not from the natural se asian beauty in bars ha ha ha.
    You going to the fights, tonight?

Comment

I didn't know it was a contest. It was our point.

Just got back from Cambodia, caught a bug man.

And believe it or not it was from the countryside, not from the natural se asian beauty in bars ha ha ha.
      Twasnt. Just wanted to racially slur you.

U better monitor that ish! Those bugs can kill a mofo. How long u been sick?

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
        You going to the fights, tonight?

If I feel better later, I will be there.

Give me a holla if you are there via pm.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
          Dude, he couldn't see anything. The Headbutt cut was one of the worst I seen. Mad fighters quit over smaller cuts. Blood was going straight into his eye, without that cut he would have easily won because he couldn't see any right hands from Clottey. That twas a ****ty fight to judge Cotto one TBH. He actually didn't even have a trainer for that fight either. The whole campe was with the same nutritionist yes man he fought Pac with. How does that help anyone? No plan. No real trainer to correct your mistakes. I scored that found six rounds a piece with the knockdown and Cotto won the late rounds, I don't know what some people be seeing but he did not gas out. Cotto is way better now.
          Let's put thinds in pespective:

This guy quit:

This guy didn't:

... but you know, knees.

Comment

I'm watching Quintana, Malignaggi, and Bailey next. Vintage Cotto.
            Love the Bailey fights. His body shots literally lift Bailey's feet up off the ground.

I agree with the Clottey fight, that's the worst he's ever looked to me. Even though he got ran over by Pac I thought he looked much more crisp in that fight.

Tough fight to judge him on, that's his worst performance since he became a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              You can cleary see that the cut was a big factor. B4 the cut he was owning Clottey.
              This is a myth. Minus the fluke of the knockdown, Clottey held his own.

I'll give Cotto this, though. He's a G to finish the fight with that cut. It was a terrible gash.
              So you are willing to call the knockdown a fluke but not acknowledge
              that the cut was a big factor and Cotto was actually winning the fight before the cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Twasnt. Just wanted to racially slur you.

U better monitor that ish! Those bugs can kill a mofo. How long u been sick?

About a week. Been to the hospital twice. It's not the worst ones so they have to do more tests.

They just need to find the right meds and I am gravy. I've got some and it's improving.

Fever broke three days ago and hasn't returned.

It was well worth motorcycling through the whole country. Wouldn't trade it for anything man.

Comment

If I feel better later, I will be there.

Give me a holla if you are there via pm.
                  Will do, amigo.
                  Originally posted by caredjo View Post
                  Let's put thinds in pespective:

This guy quit:

This guy didn't:

... but you know, knees.
                  Yea. Props for not quitting.
                  Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  Love the Bailey fights. His body shots literally lift Bailey's feet up off the ground.

I agree with the Clottey fight, that's the worst he's ever looked to me. Even though he got ran over by Pac I thought he looked much more crisp in that fight.

Tough fight to judge him on, that's his worst performance since he became a top fighter.
                  The Bailey fight is probably my favorite Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                    So you are willing to call the knockdown a fluke but not acknowledge
                    that the cut was a big factor and Cotto was actually winning the fight before the cut?
                    I clearly said that the cut was a big factor in one of my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

I wish that left hook was still as lethal.

Comment

Working...
                      X