Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac combinations too fast for FMJ to kid with and shoulder roll like he done others.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac combinations too fast for FMJ to kid with and shoulder roll like he done others.

Floyd is an exceptional athlete but against Manny I doubt he does his little shoulder roll showboat thing.

It's too dangerous.

Pacquiao's handspeed and combinations are too fast for even Mayweather to just kid about with and shoulder roll like he's done to others in the past.

Money's gonna be on his toes on this night.

You're absolutely right

Comment

floyd knows this like the back of his hand hence the ducking and dodgeing

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Floyd is an exceptional athlete but against Manny I doubt he does his little shoulder roll showboat thing.

It's too dangerous.

Pacquiao's handspeed and combinations are too fast for even Mayweather to just kid about with and shoulder roll like he's done to others in the past.

He'll successfully walk and break Manny down, but regardless, fight ain't happening.

Comment

Pac's punches are short and concise, May would be in a highly defensive posture once he got caught with the first combination.

Comment

If the shoulder roll is the only thing you think Floyd does, then you need to switch to UFC

Comment

I'm sure he knows though, so no need to worry

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

It's too dangerous.

Dude Manny couldn't land on Mosley who has no defence.

Floyd is not a punching bag.
                Floyd is not those mitts that Roach has on.

Floyd has the best defence maybe in the history of the sport.
                And what you must realize is this...........Floyd is fast to.
                Manny will have to do more than throw alot of punches.
                He will have to avoid some heat that will be coming back at him.

Comment

Dont forget Floyd's elbows. It'll make a lot of difference if the referee wont pay attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Dude Manny couldn't land on Mosley who has no defence.

Floyd is not a punching bag.
                    Floyd is not those mitts that Roach has on.

Floyd has the best defence maybe in the history of the sport.
                    And what you must realize is this...........Floyd is fast to.
                    Manny will have to do more than throw alot of punches.
                    He will have to avoid some heat that will be coming back at him.
                    All I know is it looked like Pac took it easy on Mosley and still had him running like I have never, ever seen him run before...Shane looked scared and got dropped. Pac didn't look spectacular but he draped Mosley 11-1 or 12-0 with a KD. I wouldn't really use that fight as an edifice in my case to say he gets worked over by Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X