No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana vs Morales: Marcos Starts Training With Nacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana vs Morales: Marcos Starts Training With Nacho

The former super lightweight champion of the World Boxing Association, Argentine boxer Marcos "El Chino" Maidana, is in Mexico, where on Monday he officially began his training camp under the orders of his new chief trainer, the legendary Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain. Maidana will face the former world champion in three categories, Mexico's Erik "El Terrible" Morales, on Saturday April 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

[Click Here To Read More]

now jmm will never get to fight maidana.... i ain't surprized that jmm wasn't happy about nacho training maidana.

Comment

at last as what i have discussed earlier if only chino has roach or Beristain in his corner he will be vastly improved!....nice test in fighting Morales whos is known a counterpuncher will be the 1st step toward being the next Pacquiao...good luck Chino

Comment

I'm excited to see what Beristain can do for Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          me too......i hope that its not too late for Maidana to change his style or adage like u cant teach old dog new tricks will be applied

Comment

Man i would of loved a marquez-maidana fight

Comment

I hope some1 at the Romanza gym leaks out sparring footage of the 2!!!!! Please god. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                X2.

I'm already excited about the whole card as well

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto_ko View Post
                  I hope some1 at the Romanza gym leaks out sparring footage of the 2!!!!! Please god. Lol.
                  For real that will be some intense sparring. And it would benefit maidana alot.

Comment

I am glad that I'm not the only one excited to see what nacho can do with Marcos. I think it'll take a couple of fights, to see a vast improvement, but we should see a little somethin against El Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X