No announcement yet.

Braehmer vs Gutknecht; who you got? [RBR]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braehmer vs Gutknecht; who you got? [RBR]

Good fight in Germany tomorrow night going under the radar.

Prospects; Britsch, Dirks, Woge on the undercard.

May as well use this as RBR thread as well pre-fights/predictions.

Can't even find a pre-fight promo or anything lol

German vs Kazakh take a wild guess. Erdei and Sukhotsky already got screwed in favor of that fraud ex-con German.

Comment

Braehmer has been a waste of talent pretty sure he would have beaten Clev when they were suppose too fight.I have not heard off his opponent so can't really comment.Be interested too see how Britsch bounces back hes talented but the loss too Santos has thrown up some red flags

Comment

Juergen Braehmer :78.9 kg / 173.9 lbs
        Eduard Gutknecht :78.8 kg / 173.7 lbs

Comment

I've never heard of the guys fighting Braehmer, but i'll be cheering him

Is this being show on UK TV, or do I need to float down the river to see a Guru to watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            I've never heard of the guys fighting Braehmer, but i'll be cheering him

Is this being show on UK TV, or do I need to float down the river to see a Guru to watch it?

I think its on Boxnation from 7pm but the Guru has it. Gutkneckht has appeared on a few shows on Boxnation, he was in talks to fight Bellew not too long back.

Personally I think Braehmer will beat him, probably via stoppage. It should be a good fight!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I think its on Boxnation from 7pm but the Guru has it. Gutkneckht has appeared on a few shows on Boxnation, he was in talks to fight Bellew not too long back.

Personally I think Braehmer will beat him, probably via stoppage. It should be a good fight!
              Cheers mate. As long as its a good fight, then happy days

Comment

Just a quick bump to let you all know, the fight is due to start shortly...

Comment

Braehmer beat Froch & Hatton twice in the AMs. Stopped Hatton in the 2nd.

Something I didn't know
                  Apparently according to Buncey & Steve Lillis Gutknecht beat Golovkin in the AMs!

Comment

I'd go with Eddy to outwork Braehmer..... but dude has the ability to KO him in the later rounds.
                    I'll side with Eddy for now

Comment

Working...
                    X