Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    VERY TELLING! Great analogy as I got the same thing when I saw that video. Dude looked shook, for real.
    I'm glad you noticed - I knew you would. Just one of those things that makes you take a step back like...hold up, what?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      This is the same caliber as if someone where to bring up the Teddy Atlas email rumors. It would be a dumb article.

BUT the part of the article that you didn't post, on the site, was pretty interesting, especially the Berto part.
      I was lazy. People could click the link and read about Berto and Quillin.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
        I disagree with mma being in competition with boxing. They are 2 different sports with the majority of both fans not really being interested in the other sport. Of course there are boxing & mma fans who like both they are the minority IMO. Boxing lost relevance in the mainstream because the best of the best won't fight often enough and overloading fans with terrible ppv fights. Could you imagine how much relevance the NFL, NBA & MLB would lose mainstream relevance if the put their respective playoff and championship games on PPV. Imagine NBA promoters telling NBA fans that they would have to pay $65.95 to see the Miami Heat vs the Washington Wizards and its the best match up that could be made and how good the wizards are? You don't think that would cause the NBA to lose relevance? That is what is going in boxing. Majority of people are only willing go for certain BS things for so long. That is one of the many reasons why boxing has lost relevance IMO
        The difference from your example though would be then everyone from Miami going online and trying to legitimize Washington as an opponent in an attempt to make Miami look better. As long as the world has suckers boxing promoters have a target audience.

Comment

• Interesting article, but tbh nothing realy new to me, i've been saying this "olympic" drug testing is a joke, it just depends how much money you have and they will cover up everything for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            This guy said he knew months ago and word was going around, now if this was true someone out there would have said something about. Nobody in the boxing world said anything, are we really supposed to believe that?
            That's the funny part. Gabe chickened out big time when he was asked to show proof. He didn't get shyt on Floyd, just another internet hack trying to make a dollar spreading filth, like the *******'s hero Ronnie N.

It was hilarious Ronnie N was going around spreading Gabe's rumour and Gabe had to tell him to STFU about it

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Hauser carries infinitely more prestige worldwide. The loss of credibility he could take here is immense. Hence every word in the article is weighed on a silverspoon.
              feels like boxing is on the verge of a cycling esque expose ... its unbelievable really out of 21 podium finishers during armstongs 7 year run 20 have been revealed to have been using. I just have this nasty feeling that something similiar could be coming soon in our sport ...

Comment

• USADA has only 11 listed drug busts going back to 2001 asper their website with NO NAME FIGHTERS other than Morales last month and he was still allowed to fight Garcia anyway by GBP.

http://www.usada.org/sanctions/

Dont even get me started on MMA where VADA is catching dopers like flies on crap. Ask yourself why GBP is willing to pay 10x more to USADA when they bust nobody...oops theres the answer.
                Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-19-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  This guy said he knew months ago and word was going around, now if this was true someone out there would have said something about. Nobody in the boxing world said anything, are we really supposed to believe that?
                  You have to realise what a massive risk it is for journalists to write this story, and for editors to carry it. Paul Kimmage, who is the journalist who went after the Armstrong story had his career practically destroyed over the course of the last ten years, and he was 100% right.

No journalist would run a story of this nature without their sources being rock solid. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that the story is 100% solid, but it does mean that this is a lot more than just a rumour.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    feels like boxing is on the verge of a cycling esque expose ... its unbelievable really out of 21 podium finishers during armstongs 7 year run 20 have been revealed to have been using. I just have this nasty feeling that something similiar could be coming soon in our sport ...
                    I think boxing is at a point similar to where baseball was ten years ago. Boxing is going to have to throw their record books and awards out the same way cycling and baseball are having to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      If Vada is supposed to be the new kid on the block and USADA is supposed to be the standard then why is it that VADA has busts in boxing involving high profile names such as Sadaam Ali, JCC JR, Ricky Hatton, Roy Jones, Vitali, Maccarinelli, Mosely, james Toney, and Fernando Vargas among others and USADA has only 11 going back to 2001 with NO NAME FIGHTERS other than Morales and he was still allowed to fight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#cite_note-272
                      http://www.usada.org/sanctions/

Dont even get me started on MMA where VADA is catching dopers like flies on crap. Ask yourself why GBP is willing to pay 10x more to USADA when they bust nobody...oops theres the answer.
                      VADA didn't catch about 90% of the people you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X