Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make this fight at 160...If Floyd pulls it off he will catapult his legacy even higher

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Me, you and several other Floyd fans always said that if he ever fought Martinez people would bring up how old Martinez is.

Never fails with these people.
      If he beats Martinez that will be the #1 excuse..and people will ignore Floyd will be 36 himself

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        floyd's cowardice is a pretty big stumbling block.
        If he takes the fight and beats him would you finally give him his props you been bashing for him years.

Comment

• This fight will be target practice for Mayweather. Watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
            Do you understand that Floyd didn't even come in at the JMW limit when fighting Cotto at JMW? He will not fight at 160.
            yea i understand that,he doesnt have to come in at 160..just come in where he is comfortable and fight

Comment

• Wait ppl actually believe Floyd and Martinez are the same size? Now I like this fight sure but they are absolutely nit the same size. This fight would be easily the riskiest fight of Floyd's career. Cut the bull**** and agendas because most of your favorite fighters wouldn't take a fight like this either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                no floyd fan has said they he to big. All i see want it. What u reading?
                Look at some of the posts on the first page...

Comment

• Martinez murks Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                    Look at some of the posts on the first page...
                    Martinez is clearly alot bigger than Floyd,its not even debatable....but i would love to see this fight but only at 160

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
                      So he'll be 100% open to the fact that Martinez might weigh in at 160 and rehydrate 15 or 20 pounds overnight while Floyd weighs in at 152 and comes in at 154?

This fight is more risky than a Pacquiao fight, and he won't even take that. It won't happen.
                      Yes he will be outweighed and yes it is risky..but if he pulls it off damn thats greatness

Comment

Working...
                      X