Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selcuk Aydin will kick the asses of both Floyd and Pacman!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warlike penguin View Post
    If Berto could be a bit brave and not cower against him, you would who the real champion is.

He is the BlackSea Storm, Mini-Tyson and Death from Down !!!
    OK? I said he would Knock Berto Out myself when it was Rumors that they would fight...again like a said I like Aydin, I am not saying that he is not good he is very good, but to jump on this Forum and say "He would Kick Pacquiao and Mayweather ASSES" what type of reaction did you expect

yes I think Aydin would beat Berto As Well and I think he would beat Victor Ortiz, but that is because their styles compliment his well and they both would be stupid enough to try and exchange with Aydin...but Aydin struggles with Boxers, even in the rematch with Jo Jo he still did not look all that great but the late Knock Down secured the win for him

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      OK? I said he would Knock Berto Out myself when it was Rumors that they would fight...again like a said I like Aydin, I am not saying that he is not good he is very good, but to jump on this Forum and say "He would Kick Pacquiao and Mayweather ASSES" what type of reaction did you expect

yes I think Aydin would beat Berto As Well and I think he would beat Victor Ortiz, but that is because their styles compliment his well and they both would be stupid enough to try and exchange with Aydin...but Aydin struggles with Boxers, even in the rematch with Jo Jo he still did not look all that great but the late Knock Down secured the win for him
      aydin doesnt beat berto or ortiz. idc what his style is, hes garbage.

Comment

i only trust in Selcuk's amazing punches. nobody in weltwerweight can slug as powerful as him. I claim neither Pacman nor Floyd can resist his power.

His punches are originally not of welter. In my opinion, his power is more compatible with middleweight.

Comment

i only trust in Selcuk's amazing punches. nobody in weltwerweight can slug as powerful as him. I claim neither Pacman nor Floyd can resist his power.
          yeah I would agree with that! anybody foolish enough to try and slug with Aydin will get KNOCKED OUT!

Comment

aydin couldn't even beat ionut dan in the first fight and got a hometown desicion.

aydin is a bum like all turkish fighters

turkey sucks

Comment

His punches are originally not of welter. In my opinion, his power is more compatible with middleweight.
              aydin is a one dimensional c level fighter

turkey is a c level bum country with shit fighters and shit food. no wonder aydin sucks so much, he's turkish.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                aydin couldn't even beat ionut dan in the first fight and got a hometown desicion.

aydin is a bum like all turkish fighters

turkey sucks
                What? ionut? Who is he? i don't know him

hey men, be honest. jo-jo is only nuts for Selcuk

Comment

yeah I would agree with that! anybody foolish enough to try and slug with Aydin will get KNOCKED OUT!
                  Based on what exactly? and ko wins over what good fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                    aydin is a one dimensional c level fighter

turkey is a c level bum country with shit fighters and shit food. no wonder aydin sucks so much, he's turkish.
                    Hey guy, what is your problem with Turks?

Comment

Yes, he will do. u will see that.

only wait...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pbr5OtzL4I

Comment

Working...
                      X