Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Vitali Klitschko among ATG heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure but I have always been a fan of Vitali, particularly his style.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
      I am not sure but I have always been a fan of Vitali, particularly his style.
      Me too, thats why I can't seriously vote on this topic. Even tho, I picked number 1 atg for the hell of it. I remember when my brother and I were in disney world or disney land(which ever ones in florida). And we watched Vitali vs Sanders and it was such an awesome fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
        I don't rate him.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lack of solid data.

Comment

top 50 to 100......

i have to put fighters like norton & holmes above him......i also have spinks above him. the same for liston, Patterson, Shavers, johnson.

i could go on & on..........theres too many heavyweights that we have to put above vitali that keeps most from putting him anywhere near the top 20.

Comment

exactly what are you judging if you pick vitali over wlad in an atg discussion?

Surely it can't be resume and accomplishments?

Comment

vitali would kick wlad's ass even now....thats what

Comment

vitali could be top 5 if he would fight and beat wlad

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
                  vitali would kick wlad's ass even now....thats what
                  oh, so we are ranking h2h now?

with such criterias, crazy things could happen. How about roy jones over sugar ray robinson at 160?

Comment

i reckon in the top twenty just a shame there was no one else great around at the same time, Vitali is the better of the two and would rank him above Wlad

Comment

he his a class act and would have been tough to beat in any era becasue of his great defense and his height.

Comment

Working...
                      X