No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vazquez vs Hernandez Florida Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vazquez vs Hernandez Florida Press Conference

WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. and challenger/former champion Ivan Hernandez meet face to face in Kissimmee, Florida, on the second stop of their promotional tour to hype their upcoming fight on October 16 at the Silver Spurs Arena. Photos by Joel A. Colon/PRBBP [Click Here To Read More]

war vazquez!

Comment

vasquez by ko he has some wounds the biggest being his hand infection n he has a cut on his head hes still goin gto destroy hernandez like a true warrior vasquez has similar characteristics of tito trinidad

Comment

Rigondeuax will KO Vazquez Jr very soon....

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          vasquez by ko he has some wounds the biggest being his hand infection n he has a cut on his head hes still goin gto destroy hernandez like a true warrior vasquez has similar characteristics of tito trinidad
          Yeah no **** he is fighting a bum. And i agree rigo will kill him.

Comment

another bum

Yes, just saw photos of hernandez and he has more belly than me. And I drink beers every day. Another bum for another puertorrican boxer. That's the reason boxing is crawling. They should ban this bums that try to put weight a day before the fight. Just like the phillipines. Once they leave their country they eat like they have never seen food in their life. It happens to concepcion, Sonsona and other Philippines. And I was there (puerrto rico) for their fights. They behave like third world people. Same with the mexicans nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
              Yes, just saw photos of hernandez and he has more belly than me. And I drink beers every day. Another bum for another puertorrican boxer. That's the reason boxing is crawling. They should ban this bums that try to put weight a day before the fight. Just like the phillipines. Once they leave their country they eat like they have never seen food in their life. It happens to concepcion, Sonsona and other Philippines. And I was there (puerrto rico) for their fights. They behave like third world people. Same with the mexicans nitramzaid@hotmail.com
              That explains ur posts rite there..

Comment

lol at that tiny little ring.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHA! WOW!

you're the biggest trask talker known to man especially when it comes to Mexican boxers....u made comments on the whole rafa situation with his hand and now before even Vasquez himself says anything you're already saying he's injured and making excuses in case he loses!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! no longer are you u relevant boxing analyst buddy. you're just a "rican and no one else" fan. ridiculous. everybody else on this site knows this of you, even your rican boys. anyway, im gonna stop wasting my time on a tool like you. peace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - cant stop laughing at your comment!!!!
                  :gay:

Comment

Wish i could go see it, cant wait for the results.. good luck to both fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X