Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sea world Orca kills trainer. WARNING! Graphic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    They shoulda shot the ****ing thing
    Exactly, how the fcuk could they just stand their and watch that

They better butcher that whale.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Orchas are very smart. Was watching the discovery channel about 10 years ago and saw an orcha tossing a seal around like a football about 10 times before he left its lifeless body.
      I know, proper clever animals. Gits splashed me about 4 times at Miami Seaquarium before i even knew what was going on lol.
      Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      theres no traq guns what type of **** hole are they running.
      I know, you'd think they would.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post

Just think, the next pac of gum you're eating, could be that whale.

Comment

Why? Whales are wild mammals you keep a creature like that in a swimming pool and then swim with it then you get whats coming to you, Killer whales are predators it's a miracle things like this happen so little

Comment

at least it didnt use the trainer like a beach ball before eating....like they do to seals in the wild....

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
              Why? Whales are wild mammals you keep a creature like that in a swimming pool and then swim with it then you get whats coming to you, Killer whales are predators it's a miracle things like this happen so little
              I know that, and i aint for keeping whales in swimming pools, let them swim in the sea, but a human being is dead because of that whale, so i expect them to do the decent thing in honour of the dead human and kill the whale.

Comment

This whale has now killed 3 people, two trainers. They're keeping the whale by the way, those trainers are crazy.

Comment

Wasn't this whale involved in other incident's? I thought I heard something to that effect. Anyway, wild animals are WILD animals. And considering that a KILLER whale weighs in at 6 tons, when one decides to flash on your ass, well, your done, son.

Comment

I know that, and i aint for keeping whales in swimming pools, let them swim in the sea, but a human being is dead because of that whale, so i expect them to do the decent thing in honour of the dead human and kill the whale.
                    The trainers know the risk Rocky you can't blame an animal for acting like an animal when Humans get too close to predators **** like this happens, it is unfortunate but it isn't the Whales fault it's nature for the Killer whale just like it was for us human to hunt animals millions of years ago, you can't kill a whale for being a whale

Comment

....Killer whales have never attacked anyone in the wild Duggie so they are really no threat to man. Tilikum is just a ****ed in the head killer whale. The people who stood by and watched her get killed were douchebags. I would have jumped in the water with any blunt or sharp object and bludgeoned that ****er to at least get his attention. They almost had her saved and one time when she got close and they blew it by being puss bags.

Comment

Working...
                      X