Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd snr got exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever heard the saying " You cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear " if you believe Ricky is all that and Floyd Snr is to blame then your the fool mate .

no they both suck. but if floyd snr was a great trainer he could have done better. who told snr to overhype himself what happened to slick rick ? rotfl

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Obviously none of us were at his training camp, but from the clips I've seen from the 24/7 series and on youtube, etc., mayweather seemed to provide Ricky with sound advice and SEEMED to make improvements, especially after watching the Paulie fight you could see little improvements like head movement and even slipping punches.

I didn't see ANY of that against Pac. I think Ricky simply let the moment get to him, he was overly aggressive and seemed to have thrown the gameplan out the window. I don't know if you can really blame Mayweather for this one, I think it comes down to Ricky not being caught up in the excitement and Pacman simply being the better fighter.

And like the great Mike Tyson once said, "Everyone has a gameplan until they get punched in the face." I think that's exactly what happened, Ricky was shocked early at how fast and powerful Pac was, and probably panicked a bit.

NAT, you know damn well Ricky had the gameplan down pat....he knew what he wanted to do....he was ready to follow that plan....but, as with most PAC opponents, he realized the kind of speed that he was dealing with....and panicked...he went into survival mode after the 1st KD

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
        greatest trainer ?!! - ROTFL just like mayweather jnr is the greatest. well if the opponent believes it that's half the battle won .
        floyd sr got owned what a joke coach he is! Floyd jr has a new grandpa, grandpa freddy lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Racist..Reported..

You could of said casper,Milkyway but you overstepped the mark
          [if you aren't being sarcastic] Are you a child? I am an adult white male. But my race has zero to do with the fact that Ricky Hatton absolutely epitomizes the character in the movie, "The Great White Hype".

Report this [if you aren't being sarcastic]
          Last edited by TheDukeArrives; 05-04-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

what excellent advice. keep your hands up move your head
            wow.
            lol, and then he tried to cover his own ass by criticizing his own fighter in the corner.

Still, you really can't blame anything but Hatton's chin for giving out. Hatton used to be able to take shots like that. All the wars caught up with him.

Comment

lol, and then he tried to cover his own ass by criticizing his own fighter in the corner.

Still, you really can't blame anything but Hatton's chin for giving out. Hatton used to be able to take shots like that. All the wars caught up with him.

say this about the mayweathers they know how to survive - lol
              if a ship's sinking, mayweather will be the first to jump off it - lol

Comment

greatest trainer ?!! - ROTFL

just like mayweather jnr is the greatest. well if the opponent
                believes it that's half the battle won .
                Floyd Sr did a ****ty job with Ricky.

Never has a fighter been more poorly prepared. He was completely without a game plan.

Comment

No what can you do when for 8 weeks it goes perfect then in the ring the fighter doesn't listen.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                    Floyd Sr did a ****ty job with Ricky.

Never has a fighter been more poorly prepared. He was completely without a game plan.
                    Are you serious? The game plan was told to him 10000 times.

Graham prepared him much better by letting him tee off on a body suit while smoking a cigarette.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      floyd should have just recited another poem in between round 1 & 2
                      ricky oh ricky what you doing in there?
                      you're making this fight look totally unfair.
                      move your head with your hands up.
                      you're making me look like a total chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X