Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is a man with a win over James Toney and Oleg Maskeav so underrated on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's because he's been erratic, he sometimes looks very good but then he puts in a bad performance in his next fight so it's hard to say which Peter shows up, and that leads to people being unimpressed by him which then leads to him being underrated.

Comment

Man Peter is a ****ing beast... But damn man, he had Wlad beat and got outboxed and then he got knocked down what 3-4 times by McCline... All im saying is if he was fighting anyone else he'd be getting alot of rave reviews, but his not his fighting someone with Wlads boxing skills and heigth and McCline type power but more!

Comment

Peter is a crude fighter he tends to club with his punches lacks speed and snap and needs to get his weight down by 15-20lb, he may well beat Vitali as he could well be shot at this point.

Comment

Peter doesn't impress me at all, he just doesn't have coordination, is very open when he throws punches, and someone with a good jab, (like Wlad for ex) would easily beat him. I also think guys like Chagaev or Iggy would beat Peter pretty easily, he would eat way too many of their counters. We'll see this saturday if he's improved or if he's capable of changing his game plan though, cause with the way he fights now, I seriously doubt he'll beat VK.

Comment

I thought Peter got a gift decision against Toney the first go round and won the 2nd. I dont think he's underrated I think the criticism he gets is due because this is Boxing and he's not that good at it, he's good at fighting and using his strength.

Comment

I regret to inform you that HBO will not be offering you a position at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Lampley View Post
                I regret to inform you that HBO will not be offering you a position at this time.
                Laughin...

Comment

Damn I got

But man...Vitali...I underestimated him. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    Damn I got

But man...Vitali...I underestimated him. ****.
                    lulz
                    I was hopin you weren't gonna take that bet.

Had to come back and see you eat your words.

Comment

Peter seems to be in a pattern, look good against Julius Long, look bad in his first fight with Toney, look good in his second fight with Toney, look bad in his fight with McCline, look good in his fight against Maskaev, look bad against Klitschko. Erratic.

Comment

Working...
                      X